Frankie Edgar

Aldo, Mendes, Penn, Stephens, Yair, Faber, Griffin, and Sherk
None of them are known for their power except Stephens who dropped him with a kick.Accept he hasn't fought any KO artist or don't waste my time.

If he fought the best in his divisions and you don't think any of them are KO artists, can you at least concede his chin is as good as it gets in those divisions?
I said he doesn't have bad chin already.Just overrated.

None of them are known for their power except Stephens who dropped him with a kick.Accept he hasn't fought any KO artist or don't waste my time.

I said he doesn't have bad chin already.Just overrated.
If they aren't known for their power than who is? I'm still waiting for these mystical fighters only you know about that have more power than the guys he fought or have a better chin than him. The only one wasting your time is you, making yourself look like more and more of a jackass.

You are the one who originally said he has no chin. English not your 1st language or not, that can only mean one thing. You realized you made a mistake and backed of your idiotic statement and in the process of trying to be right somehow, you've only managed to showcase how truly ignorant you are.

If they aren't known for their power than who is? I'm still waiting for these mystical fighters only you know about that have more power than the guys he fought or have a better chin than him. The only one wasting your time is you, making yourself look like more and more of a jackass.

You are the one who originally said he has no chin. English not your 1st language or not, that can only mean one thing. You realized you made a mistake and backed of your idiotic statement and in the process of trying to be right somehow, you've only managed to showcase how truly ignorant you are.
None of the FW except Conor and Jeremy known for his KO punch.You tell me the KO artists he has fought and stop goofing around the question fuckboy.

None of the FW except Conor and Jeremy known for his KO punch.You tell me the KO artists he has fought and stop goofing around the question fuckboy.
Can you fucking read? If the fighters I listed aren't the best ko artist in his divisions, who is? I've addressed every question you've asked. You've refused to answer every question I've asked. And now your getting all pouty lol.

If he fought the best in his divisions and you don't think any of them are KO artists, can you at least concede his chin is as good as it gets in those divisions?
That would require him to admit he is wrong which he obviously lacks the mental capacity to realize. Ppl like him are the worst, they are too stupid to realize they're stupid.

Oh the irony
So, the only fighters that can hit hard at FW according to you are Jeremy and Conor? Or have we moved the goal post again to only include punches?

I'm still waiting for you to list some fighters in his weight classes with a better chin. How can you claim he doesn't have a top chin when you can't name fighters with better chins? It's because you know you are wrong and don't want to look even more stupid (don't know if it's possible really).

Frankie doesn't have a chin.He has a great recovery.
His chin is overrated.He got hurt badly and rocked all over the place by Gray Maynard who has 2 ko's in 20 fights. Not saying he has a bad chin but he's considered to have one of the best chin's in the history of MMA yet he hasn't really been hit clean by any ko artists.Ortega was a grappler
Lol

So, the only fighters that can hit hard at FW according to you are Jeremy and Conor? Or have we moved the goal post again to only include punches?
You tell me the KO artists at FW then

I'm still waiting for you to list some fighters in his weight classes with a better chin.
Irrelevant to the discussion.We are arguing about his chin being overrated or not.

You tell me the KO artists at FW then

Irrelevant to the discussion.We are arguing about his chin being overrated or not.
Whether or not fighters exist with a better chin is irrelevant to the conversation of if Frankie has one of the best chins? Wow. Just wow.

Keep desperately clinging to your "FW ko artist" straw man fallacy. You refuse to operate under the basic rules of logic. You are too stupid to admit when you are wrong and keep regurgitating your one straw man over and over. It's all you got left.

Explain to me how whether or not better chins exist is irrelevant to if someone has one of the best chins? If all you can do is dodge another simple question with your FW ko artist straw man, I take that as you refuse to operate under the basic rules of logic and I'll place you where you belong, on my ignore list.

Last edited:
I already explained that to you but seems like you are too dumb to understand.
And I already explained to you, I don't care if you don't know English and are using Google translate, "Frankie doesn't have a chin" isn't some super technical ass backwards conjugation. You just have no balls to stand by your original statement.

toosoon.JPG

He's too much of a competitor and wants to shake off his recent fight being a KO loss. Also if he wins he could still potentially get a title shot if other things play out in his favor, like Max and Aldo both winning their upcoming fights.

And I already explained to you, I don't care if you don't know English and are using Google translate, "Frankie doesn't have a chin" isn't some super technical ass backwards conjugation. You just have no balls to stand by your original statement.
Don't give shit if you believe it or not.Be it

Back