Frankie Edgar vs. Korean Zombie Targeted For UFC 229 in October

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Love both fighters!
Got Frankies and Zombie winning by koing each other at the same time!

Frankie is better than him everywhere. Don't even say KZ is better than him on the ground because he got one fucking submission on a guy that no one remembers.

Nobody remembers Dustin Poirier?
He’s currently up for a title shot at 155.

NuFLlfm.gif

0EZiTIP.gif

There it is, my two favorite featherweights ever. Idk what to do here.

WTF? Does this mean that Stephens vs Ortega is already booked & that Max will be out for awhile? I can't make sense of this booking.

Frankie always would and should be a favorite over KZ but the fight was always an interesting matchup due to KZ endurance and finishing ability. At this point I think KZ has a better chance but he’s on a long layoff and even including the Berdmudez fight he’s been so inactive.

Hoping for a FOTN/FOTY type of fight

love both these guys. maybe ill pull for KZ so we get a new guy in the title picture. frankie has lost to ortega and aldo 2x. and seeing as how ortega stopped him id bet max would beat him at this point. prior to that loss i thought frankie had a great shot but i think hes finally starting to wane

Dustin rapes KZ now, that's old Dustin. Plus Dustin isn't on Frankies level.

Dustin has definitely improved since going to ATT but generally speaking he has the same weaknesses he’s had. If Dustin loses it’s always been due to getting hurt on the feet because while he has great offense he’s always been there to get countered as well. He could drop and finish KZ but also KZ thrives in those types of wild brawls too. I think if they were to rematch it would go either way and very well could end up like the last fight. Dustin had lot of success when he fought technical against KZ but that is not how he typically fights, even now he has a tendency to get drawn in brawls because he gets lots of finishes from them

Gotta go with The Zombie as a fan, but Frankie is a beast.

Zombie is one of the most overrated fighters on sherdog. Dudes best win is dp. He beat burmudez who is not consistent at all. He's not bad but he isn't elite I'll say that much. Top 15

I like it, could go either way and about time it happened. I think Edgar might be broken to be honest, I could see Zombie clipping him.

He just outstruck cub Swanson....

jqPGP5.gif

E9BN2v.gif

Last edited:
@Frankie Baby!
lol your message was in my quote so it won't even let me quote you.

yeah he just beat cub, but he still got flatlined not that long ago.

frankie doesn't really " embarrass " most guys, think a lot of people are just sick of edgar and want the more exciting guy to win, everyone loves KZ and him winning would be so much more interesting.

What a fight this would be. Lawd. I gotta favor Frankie though by a little.

@Frankie Baby!
lol your message was in my quote so it won't even let me quote you.

yeah he just beat cub, but he still got flatlined not that long ago.

frankie doesn't really " embarrass " most guys, think a lot of people are just sick of edgar and want the more exciting guy to win, everyone loves KZ and him winning would be so much more interesting.
He just embarrassed Yair. Frankie might not be all that exciting but he's the man.

Back