Frankie Edgar vs. Korean Zombie Targeted For UFC 229 in October

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Stiff test for Korean Zombie's return from injury. Awesome fight though. Fuck it I'm picking KZ.

Love Frankie but I want KZ to finish him in spectacular fashion.

WAR KOREAN ZOMBIE

Me hearing this news as a KZ fan..

1.gif

Fuuuck please dont make me choose. Both are soooo good

Damnit I like Frankie and kz, but kz is in my pantheon...fuck...kz all day but whyyy

Heart says KZ gets a brutal knockout.

Head says Frankie boxercises/lays on him.

This bums me out a bit. Love both guys. Another loss, especially a stoppage one, pretty much spells the end of the line for Frankie.

But Jung is in desperate need of some momentum, as he's been deprived of so much of his prime career already.

Why tf does everyone think KZ is gonna win? Please explain, am I missing something?

Why tf does everyone think KZ is gonna win? Please explain, am I missing something?

Size, striking, chin, ground game. It's a tough fight for Frankie. I don't think he'll be able to control Jung on the ground, and I think he's at a disadvantage on the feet.

That being said, Frankie definitely can win. Frankie's my favourite of all time, but I love me some Korean Zombie too. Wish they were fighting other ppl :(

Why do guys I like have to keep fighting each other?

This bums me out a bit. Love both guys. Another loss, especially a stoppage one, pretty much spells the end of the line for Frankie.

But Jung is in desperate need of some momentum, as he's been deprived of so much of his prime career already.
It was his own fault. Should’ve done his service straight out of high school, like most Koreans. These fighters are dumb, putting it off for so long.

Back