Frank Mir warns Megan Anderson; compares her to illegal Mexican fruit workers

I can't wait for the One World Order. When any human being will be able to travel to any country in the world and work without having to go through bureaucratic loops.
I can't wait for liberal :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry like this to read a couple of history books, a few religious texts and a couple paragraphs about human biology then roundly shut up.

mir-vs-duffee.gif

jds-1.gif

I can't wait for liberal :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry like this to read a couple of history books, a few religious texts and a couple paragraphs about human biology then roundly shut up.
You are liberal dummy. If you live in a Western country, you are liberal. Don't you believe in gay marriage, don't you believe in woman's right to work and make her own life decisions, don't you believe slavery is not the way to go, don't you believe that all citizens should have the same rights and etc

Liberal definition: open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values. Do you still believe it is the White man's right to own slaves? LOL

Most Americans are liberals (whether they want to admit it or not). It is a good thing for people to be willing to change their opinions and values when they know better. If you are against this world view, then you are a dangerous person, and you will lose, because the world is progressive towards more liberal ideas, and not following traditions just for the sake of following traditions.

You are liberal dummy. If you live in a Western country, you are liberal. Don't you believe in gay marriage, don't you believe in woman's right to work and make her own life decisions, don't you believe slavery is not the way to go, don't you believe that all citizens should have the same rights and etc

Liberal definition: open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values. Do you still believe it is the White man's right to own slaves? LOL

Most Americans are liberals (whether they want to admit it or not). It is a good thing for people to be willing to change their opinions and values when they know better. If you are against this world view, then you are a dangerous person, and you will lose, because the world is progressive towards more liberal ideas, and not following traditions just for the sake of following traditions.
Why don't you go get yourself a definition of context, asshole?
I understand what liberal means, I also understand the current political landscape. Go fuck yourself

I can't wait for the One World Order. When any human being will be able to travel to any country in the world and work without having to go through bureaucratic loops.
A One World Order. Brilliant idea!

Where people in Washington or New York or whatever region gets control, are dictating laws for people in Mali and Siberia and rural China and downtown New Delhi.

Gee, I’m sure those remote politicians will be well versed in all these people and will protect their interests well!

It works poorly enough even in large republics. A one world government is a fucking god awful idea.

Note that I lean sort of open borders, but a single world government is not at all the way to do it. That would be far far worse than restricting immigration is.

Frank Mittelo is deeply retarded. These arguments are based on nothing but his own desires and drug-induced hippy coach-surfing across Europe. Yes bro, you have had great experiences with different people, so lets just go ahead and destroy nation-states and become the UN officially. Is this kid a troll, or just so poor and broken that he thinks his non-profit work experience entitles him to knowledge of our future?

And that is natural selection, moron. He rose to prominence with his intellect, work ethic, and marketing skills. You, meanwhile, probably have a Master Degree in Social Work and Urban Planning from Dildo State University.

Mir's father is from Cuba, but of "Russian and Morrocan" descent. Is Frank Mir's dad Jewish, that would be crazy!

Frank ain't wrong, here in OZ you can't work on a tourist visa so don't try and get away with that shit in someone else's backyard.

Not disagreeing with you at all. But a lot in the fight game try it. It's the nature of the industry where fighters frequently get paid in cash in brown paper bags. There reaches a point where you reach a level where you can't do it anymore. Maybe she arrived and didn't expect to make it big where she's on posters and billboards and it's patently obvious she ain't there as a tourist.

I don't even know what that means. But if it means that people should have the freedom to move across imaginary borders, then yes, I am. How did we end up in America in the first place? Should we just pack our bags and return to Europe and leave America for the Native Americans (who also hypothetically ended up in America by crossing the Bering Strait)?

We ended up here because people were free to move across imaginary borders. LOL
You're here because because people killed the original inhabitants and then created imaginary borders to keep others from doing the same to them.

If all countries are equal or similar in their education and economic status, it can work & may be a good idea. It's a horrendous idea if you open your border to hordes of unchecked individuals who have very little resources and have little appreciation of local rules and custom.
This, they will shit in your bus.

Back