Frank Mir warns Megan Anderson; compares her to illegal Mexican fruit workers

Frank Mir puts Megan Anderson's immigration status on blast.

Warns her not to work illegally in the United States & evade taxes.

I very much dislike illegal aliens working for less money, making less, but somehow being able to gain more through a combination of benefits and money. So, if we're going to be tough on the south border, then we need to hold everybody else accountable too.

It’s a valid comparison

You have to protect what’s yours because unlike what libtards love to believe — not everyone is coming into your home with good intentions

You
Don’t want a stranger coming in to rob , harass ,
And ruin you life right ?
haha I think some liberals would cook dinner for a burglar. Oh or they would call the police who they absolutely despise.

technically shes not actually working...

makes you wonder where she is getting the money to live...

I can't wait for the One World Order. When any human being will be able to travel to any country in the world and work without having to go through bureaucratic loops.

Me too, hasn't happened for 10,000 years but it's gonna happen sometime soon!

You make me sick

I can't wait for the One World Order. When any human being will be able to travel to any country in the world and work without having to go through bureaucratic loops.
The day that happens you'll want to kill yourself.

mir tellin it like it is

mir-vs-duffee.gif

I don't even know what that means. But if it means that people should have the freedom to move across imaginary borders, then yes, I am. How did we end up in America in the first place? Should we just pack our bags and return to Europe and leave America for the Native Americans (who also hypothetically ended up in America by crossing the Bering Strait)?

We ended up here because people were free to move across imaginary borders. LOL

Did you like Frozen or Mulan better?

Me too, hasn't happened for 10,000 years but it's gonna happen sometime soon!
You make me sick
Slavery is not as prominent today as it used to be in past, and even though there are still pockets slave traders across the globe, things have improved, and today is better than yesterday.

So, to think that the world will still be this hateful tomorrow (even though, today, it is not as hateful as yesterday) doesn't make sense to me. Human beings are improving.

We are seeing less and less racism (especially I want to kill people with a different skin tone type of racism). Now, we are more seeing "ignorant type of racism" e.g. Brendan Schaub type of racism (he says racists things out of ignorance, but he is not angry and hateful towards other skin tones).

The world is improving. We are all becoming more socially liberal. Gays can get married in almost all Western countries, many Western countries are moving to legalize marijuana (some have decriminalized all drugs), many Western countries are given the citizen the right to choose their own pursuit of happiness within the context of the law of the land. There are more and more interracial, inter-ethnic and inter-nationality marriages.

The world is slowly moving towards a One World Order. We will all become Human Beings. We will reach a point were Classic European people are not scared that everybody wants to kill them, Classic African people are not scared that everybody hates them and want to exclude them from achieving, Classic Middle-Easterners are not scared that everybody thinks they are terrorists.

Life on Earth will either get better (for most humans) or we will all die. LOL

The day that happens you'll want to kill yourself.
It won't happen in my lifetime, but if it did, I would want to live for another 100 years.

The day we break the travel barriers by (1) creating vehicles that can get you from Dallas, USA to Sydney, Australia in 8 hours or even less (2) Create a passport system for all people who want to citizens of Earth i.e. a chip, life will be much sweeter in my opinion.

I can get on a plain fly to London, England, for my work. When my shift is over, get on a plane for some drinks in Sydney, Australia, and get back on a flight home to North America. All within a day. LOL

That will be a great time to be alive. How can anybody be against this? It is one thing to say, "politically we are not close to achieving this," but to be flat out against it, even though the possibility and probability is there, makes no sense to me. You must live in a scared world where everybody is trying to kill you, to be afraid of the One World Order. Sad.

If natural selection is accurate , you should pray to make it another 2-3 max
Natural selection doesn't work for humans. For example, we have a 71 year old man ruling the greatest nation on Earth, and most countries in the world are ruled by old men. In other mammals species, these old dudes would have been kicked out the country or fatal injured in a battle for power.

There are no alpha males in human society. A 71 year old dude can control a bunch of 25 year old dudes, and send them to their deaths in useless wars with no glory. LOL

Back