Francis will be the greatest HW(C) of the history of UFC

Stipe has no chin, watch the overeem fight a second time.

I says...PARDON ?

I think you got that backwards, son. You see the way it works is if Stipe had no chin. He would have been KTFO. You know...

Like the last FIVE guys that had the misfortune to step into the octagon with him.

There's ZERO wrong with getting knocked on your ass by a UFC HW. What matters is...

Can you get up after it, and go on to KTFO the guy that just put you on your ass ?

And whom exactly has Ngannou beaten ? Arlovski ( Been there, done that ), and ???

Meanwhile in Stipe's last five fights. He has KTFO Hunto, Arlovski, Werdum, Overeem, and JDS. The last 4 all in the first round.

I honestly don't think you gave this much serious thought...

tenor.gif

he looks like he has down's syndrome and his only noteworthy win was ko'ing andrei arlovski who should have retired 15 years ago. brett rogers would flip this bum like a honda tire @sniper

http://www.espn.com.au/mma/story/_/id/13463783/all-ufc-heavyweight-champions

Beside cain who can wrestle him (even tho FN has good TDD),
if its the prime cain!,
he beat them all... easily
and im being neutral here.

Just to refresh your memory
"i believe he is the future"
uncle dana

+ he is unbeaten like jon,
his loss against zoumana was BS.

He will never lose, even against cain who is not prime anymore with all these surgery,
after his 7 contract fights he will start a hollywood career.
Mark my words all my predictions on sherdog have been realised

Keep doubting on him,
Deep inside, u know that he is the jon jones of the HW div in term of natural talent.
A natural freak who started mma at 26 yrs old

Prime Cain has nothing for Francis Ngannou way too big n powerful

Definitely maybe.

I don´t questioning his power, but c´mon, he just broke two glass chins of fighters who were past their prime. So calm your tits down. Of course, he maybe will be UFC champion - if Bisping was, he can too, but he´s nothing like OMG GOAT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back