Francis will be the greatest HW(C) of the history of UFC

Im on the band wagon but threads like this one is what creates haters. Nothing wrong with believing in him but tone it down before people start saying he's overrated.

Stipe has no chin, watch the overeem fight a second time.

I've watched it more than twice, thank you. And I maintain that surviving that ear-wiggling blow, fending off the guillotine and forcing Overeem to do his best Usain Bolt impersonation SECONDS afterwards is actually far more impressive than if Stipe ate that shot, and speaks more for his chances against Ngannou.

Don't get me wrong, I have high hopes for Ngannou and think it's likely that he will be a champion in the future. But superlatives ain't my style, and I don't believe in oracles — especially when it comes to HW MMA.

I've watched it more than twice, thank you. And I maintain that surviving that ear-wiggling blow, fending off the guillotine and forcing Overeem to do his best Usain Bolt impersonation SECONDS afterwards is actually far more impressive than if Stipe ate that shot, and speaks more for his chances against Ngannou.

Don't get me wrong, I have high hopes for Ngannou and think it's likely that he will be a champion in the future. But superlatives ain't my style, and I don't believe in oracles — especially when it comes to HW MMA.

i thought stipe was dead when he was on the ground,
hespect he get up easily

Last edited:
Ben looks like a murderer, u dnt sell ppv with him.

His boxing is not that great too, great standing sub that's all lmao

i just want to see him fight Rothwell, that's all.

what you say might be true, but Rothwell also won't melt to the first clean punch Francis lands on him either. i want to see how Ngannou does against someone who won't allow him to bully them.

So he will be the best of a pathetic division? Black beast had the longest winning streak in the UFC HW division, yet can't beat a 43 year old f

His best win is Arlovski, who gets KO'd when walking outside in a 50 MPH wind.

Lets see how he fares against the likes of JDS, Overeem, Cain...no need to mention Stipe yet. He definitely appears to be on track to be a great.

Stipe would knock Ngannou out in two rounds. You should be hyping Duquesnoy; not Ngannou.

Stipe would knock Ngannou out in two rounds. You should be hyping Duquesnoy; not Ngannou.

Duquesnoy Will be top5 but champ? Idk

Im not on that pride country shit,
What i love is truth

And my 2015 prediction is still here, FN will be the HW c

http://www.espn.com.au/mma/story/_/id/13463783/all-ufc-heavyweight-champions

Beside cain who can wrestle him (even tho FN has good TDD),
if its the prime cain!,
he beat them all... easily
and im being neutral here.

Just to refresh your memory
"i believe he is the future"
uncle dana

+ he is unbeaten like jon,
his loss against zoumana was BS.

He will never lose, even against cain who is not prime anymore with all these surgery,
after his 7 contract fights he will start a hollywood career.
Mark my words all my predictions on sherdog have been realised

Keep doubting on him,
Deep inside, u know that he is the jon jones of the HW div in term of natural talent.
A natural freak who started mma at 26 yrs old

Stfu francis
U get smashed by top 5
Hell even and old Hunto would smash you if you had the balls to stand up with him.

He may be the first B-Level athlete in MMA. It's very exciting.
Olympians cant really be called B-level athletes, and Ngannou definitely isn't the most athletic in the UFC.

I like Ngannou but Cain beats him and JDS right now.

He could be. Would be a very boring champ though. He has no personality. He would just knock everybody out in the first round and speak in his cute French accent. He would be a HW version of Mighty Mouse who finishes fights in the first round and speaks French.

But if he ever faces Cain, he more than likely gets destroyed.

once his athleticism declines you''ll see he does not have a lot of skills left.
but he will probably beat JDS, who is easy to hit and lost his chin.

giphy.gif

I wonder how is he doing at ground game while having someone at the top, anyway, excited to see him vs Stiopic/ Overeem in future.

That guy is really impressive.

He somehow a bit weird with the punches, a bit to openned? But his knockouts are amazing.

Let's see him off his back before polishing up the belt for him...

Back