Francis spoke to JDS on the phone, says "I could not judge him." !

Francis, you are special. New favorite fighter.

Just to be fair, JDS has never been flagged in the past, and he's had multiple fights under the USADA reign. and i'm SURE he's been tested plenty. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here that it was not intentional, but honestly, USADA publishes lists of approved supplements. Really no excuse for using a tainted supplement at this point, IMO.
Honestly after Andersen got popped it should have put everyone on notice. If they'll suspended AS they'll do it to anyone not named Brock.

Yeah the idiots were.
And they're not idiots now? Pound for pound MMA has more PEDs users than any other sport.

You guys thought Nick Diaz was joking when he says they're all on something.

Wait.. Ngannou does not take supplements? He is on that Mighty Mouse regime? Great!

BTW.. I think he wants to sound nice in order to get a victim to accept the fight. Then he goes back to predator mode and kills whoever is in front of him.
Its a wrap guys!

Hope Francis gets something lined up quick...would love to see him fight for the title soon.

"I could not judge"

Because him and at least 80% of the roster also are on steroids

Was probably a blessing in disguise for JDS, Francis was gonna send him into orbit

Quite possibly but it is exactly what Ngannou needed to get him a title shot and to add momentum to his run. It would be his only top 5 win to date.

And they're not idiots now? Pound for pound MMA has more PEDs users than any other sport.

You guys thought Nick Diaz was joking when he says they're all on something.

What? I am saying more guys than we think. I am saying Anderson likely used most of his UFC career.

And he didnt pop cause UFC testing used to be a joke.

"I could not judge"

Because him and at least 80% of the roster also are on steroids
Yep, most obvious explanation is that the ripped 250 lbs monster is probably also on something.

“I think anything is possible,” Ngannou said. “I could not judge him because I know that problem exists. … Some manufacturers use illegal products to make it be more – to make it work more. But for us fighters, it’s no good, so I never take it.

giphy.gif

<DontBelieve1>

Back