Francis spoke to JDS on the phone, says "I could not judge him." !

He said he had a conversation with the Brazilian after the fight had been called off, and “The Predator” believes Dos Santos’ story of a potentially tainted supplement could turn out to be credible.

“I think anything is possible,” Ngannou said. “I could not judge him because I know that problem exists. … Some manufacturers use illegal products to make it be more – to make it work more. But for us fighters, it’s no good, so I never take it.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/franci...eplacement-junior-dos-santos-alistair-overeem

He sounds so sad in the video link. Franicis nickname should be the "Saint" because I would not have been so kind with JDS. Freaking JDS - especially the hypocrisy of calling out Overeem only to be busted by a clear steroid-masking agent.
Just to be fair, JDS has never been flagged in the past, and he's had multiple fights under the USADA reign. and i'm SURE he's been tested plenty. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here that it was not intentional, but honestly, USADA publishes lists of approved supplements. Really no excuse for using a tainted supplement at this point, IMO.

If all these products are tainted and couldn't athletes money why aren't they suing the companies for slander and lost wages?

it funny a lot of atheltes threatent that.. then nothing happens..

Yoel romero was suing the supplement company or at least he said he was suing the supplement company to make himself look innocent..

did it ever happen...? um....

Ever expect sherdoggers to comprehend foreign languages

I would say that your message is ironic seeing how grammatically flawed it is... but then I'd have to understand it first, which is not easily done.

I would say that your message is ironic seeing how grammatically flawed it is... but then I'd have to understand it first, which is not easily done.
I corrected the typo I have massive manly hands In contrast to my micro penis and my phone can't handle it

If all these products are tainted and causing athletes to lose money why aren't they suing the companies for slander and lost wages?

How is taking a tainted supplemebt slander by the company that makes it?

Fighters claim this all of the time. I wonder how much this actually happens.

There must be a way to determine what levels are in your system and determine if the banned substance is a filler in another substance or if the fighter was taking the substance on purpose

people? would you believe it when fighters are saying that if you use steroids, you have been using them for a long time?
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

I don't believe anyone who attempts to speak for anyone but themselves. And I don't believe Anderson has been on them since 1979 and I don't believe JDS has been on them since 1985, either.

it funny a lot of atheltes threatent that.. then nothing happens..

Yoel romero was suing the supplement company or at least he said he was suing the supplement company to make himself look innocent..

did it ever happen...? um....
Romero is funny because he failed his sample A tests but passed his sample B.

If he actually took a tainted supplement shouldn't both samples fail?

And he got popped for a
How is taking a tainted supplemebt slander by the company that makes it?
Slander because a failed test ruins the reputation of fighter. The failed test slanders the name of the fighter. What if the fighter actually didn't knowingly take illegal substance and it was really a mistake by the supplement company?

The fighter still gets suspended. The fighter still loses out on income from getting pulled from a fight and the potential income from the suspension or loss of sponsors. The fighter still gets a reputation as a cheat.

I can't stand it when people assume a guy has been injecting roids in his ass since 2 days old because of a failed test - especially when a few guys have legitimately been capable of proving that they purchased a supplement that was in fact tainted.

Sidenote: Francis sounds like a good dude. Respect to him. And, whoever he gets thrown in there with, I hope is as best prepared as possible.

Let me guess Brock is natural and always has been?

Let me guess Brock is natural and always has been?
Why would you throw something preposterous out there?

I'm not the one who looks naive, here. Assuming every human being to ever compete in a combat sport is on roids is insulting to the group who make a conscious decision to fight clean for fear of long term side effects.

It's clear that there are plenty of users in the sport. But that doesn't mean everyone is using.

Guys like Anderson do not strike me as career-long users. The fact that Anderson just so happened to test positive not long after snapping his leg in half indicates to me that he probably used in order to help in the healing process. He'd never tested positive prior, and he shows no physical signs of a long time user.

Why would you throw something preposterous out there?

I'm not the one who looks naive, here. Assuming every human being to ever compete in a combat sport is on roids is insulting to the group who make a conscious decision to fight clean for fear of long term side effects.

It's clear that there are plenty of users in the sport. But that doesn't mean everyone is using.

Guys like Anderson do not strike me as career-long users. The fact that Anderson just so happened to test positive not long after snapping his leg in half indicates to me that he probably used in order to help in the healing process. He'd never tested positive prior, and he shows no physical signs of a long time user.

You do realize drug testing was as serious as the NFL before Anderson got popped?

Anderson never popped when drug testing was a joke.

Romero is funny because he failed his sample A tests but passed his sample B.

If he actually took a tainted supplement shouldn't both samples fail?

And he got popped for a

Slander because a failed test ruins the reputation of fighter. The failed test slanders the name of the fighter. What if the fighter actually didn't knowingly take illegal substance and it was really a mistake by the supplement company?

The fighter still gets suspended. The fighter still loses out on income from getting pulled from a fight and the potential income from the suspension or loss of sponsors. The fighter still gets a reputation as a cheat.

Slander is oral defamation i.e. The supplement company would have to make a public statement about the fighter.

I get what you mean though but I'd say it's more on how USADA handle their accusations and the fighters should obviously be careful what they take. I'm sure genuine mistakes do happen though.

For the record in pro PED's so I don't give a shit who pops

Just let them fight. As Francis implies, he doesn't care and just wants to fight

Back