Francis Ngannou vs Vitali Minakov

I will see u crying after the fight <{outtahere}>ur hero Stipe will b KOd

Haha mateeeeee a double ko would be best outcome for me, not huge on either
Of them
Stipe will give a prison beatdown
Did you not see the Mark hunt fight?

? he can lose any fight. any fighter can, idk what you think youre proving

..and that is obvious. The fact that you felt need to say something that obvious shows me you are not confident at all in Stipes chances. You just said that so that you would have an excuse afterwards if he loses.

I personally hope Stipe wins because I dont really like Ngannou, but if he doesnt, at least I can enjoy watching you here crying and making excuses. Win win for me.

..and that is obvious. The fact that you felt need to say something that obvious shows me you are not confident at all in Stipes chances. You just said that so that you would have an excuse afterwards if he loses.

I personally hope Stipe wins because I dont really like Ngannou, but if he doesnt, at least I can enjoy watching you here crying and making excuses. Win win for me.
Are you joking? Genuinely can't tell. I would expect higher level trolling from a black belt

I've said the same exact thing about all of Stipe's fights. I'm probably still betting actually money on Stipe this Saturday lol

I've said the same exact thing about all of Stipe's fights.

Sure you have, for the same reason. But this time you feel even more nervous, because deep down you know Stipe is not even close as big favorite you have been implying here. You are close to getting embarrased here and you are starting to feel the pressure as the fight is getting closer.

I'm probably still betting actually money on Stipe this Saturday lol

Lol at "probably". You should obviously be betting a significant amount even if you are not normally a betting man, if you believe anything you have said about Stipes chances, since Stipe is the underdog in betting lines.

Tough fight for both guys

Would've served Ngannou well to get a couple of fights like that under his belt before stipe

Dude dropped a round to Henrique, I think he's in over his head.

But hey anything can happen with that power
ya and now he is on a 4 fight first round win streak. Losing that round was all a part of the plan. It was destiny.

Sure you have, for the same reason. But this time you feel even more nervous, because deep down you know Stipe is not even close as big favorite you have been implying here. You are close to getting embarrased here and you are starting to feel the pressure as the fight is getting closer.

Lol at "probably". You should obviously be betting a significant amount even if you are not normally a betting man, if you believe anything you have said about Stipes chances, since Stipe is the underdog in betting lines.
<36>

<YeahOKJen>

you think i wasnt worried about overeem? or werdum after he schooled cain?

please.

But this time you feel even more nervous, because deep down you know Stipe is not even close as big favorite you have been implying here. You are close to getting embarrased here and you are starting to feel the pressure as the fight is getting closer.
<OKC16>

Back