Francis Ngannou vs Junior Dos Santos.

Don't see why he'd deserve this fight coming off two losses. Lewis vs JDS would make more sense right now.

send ngannou to early retirement. i'm all for it. ngannou at #4 or lewis at #2 are the logical choices for JDS to move up from being outside of the top 5.

I like this fight, because if ngannou can't make it for some reason you could put a tree in the cage with JDS and it will be the same exact fight.

Imo he does not deserve JDS right now. For that performance he deserves a prelim fight next and JDS is a main card fighter or even a main eventer for non-ppvs.

But I also don't have much of a problem if they do it.

JDS won't hurt his back mid fight though and if Ngannou fights like he did vs Lewis he will get beat up.

On the other hand if he fights like he did before JDS could be in trouble. He is not what he once was.

"I have no injuries..." yeah, no shit motherfucker, you fought in a way that getting injured was totally impossible.

"The Predator"

a27WaAu.png

tenor.gif

Trust me, he wants no part of Don Frye. Fear the stache....

JDS vs Stipe, after that performance Ngannou doesn't deserve JDS

I genuinely don't care to ever watch Ngannou fight again after that disgrace of a "fight" against Lewis.

Dana White's analysis is so mind numbingly idiotic it's painful to read.

I can assure that he will have no choice but to fight against JDS or he is getting smashed.

Nothing worse than a predator having you in their sights though......

Will he try a different strategy next time like oh I don't know throwing punches.

What I said was he should fight Ngannou instead. Ngannou does not deserve JDS after that performance.
Well Arlovski also lost his last fight so that doesn't make sense, Ngannou is ranked ahead of JDS, someone that wins usually fights guys above him, not under.

Ngannou will either look like shit again and be paralyzed by fear or will go in too aggressive and get ko’d by jds

i think jds would win like the 1st time

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/7/...mments-junior-dos-santos-heavyweight-mma-news

Ngannou_Thumb_350x197_1108522051793.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

“I have no injuries. This year I want to fight. Who I want to fight, exactly? I was supposed to fight Junior almost a year, 10 months ago. He just came back. Great win. So, maybe that one.”

092_Mark_Hunt_vs_Junior_Dos_Santos.1369546146.0.jpg

In White’s view, it was Ngannou’s “out of control ego” that led to the recent two losses against former champion Stipe Miocic and Derrick Lewis.

“I had some personal encounters with him, as did other people in the organization, and this guy’s ego was just so out of control,” White said of Ngannou during the UFC 226 post-fight presser. “It’s like, before the Stipe fight, he took off and went to France. Didn’t even really train for that fight. And you see the results.”

DanaWhiteUFC107Blog125x125.jpg

“Well, he came back and did train [this time], but ego is what hurt Francis Ngannou.”

/

“I don’t necessarily agree I have an ego,”
Ngannou said. “I’m never one to stay down when I fell down. You have to have that ego when you’re a fighter. You have to stand there and believe you’re No. 1. That’s ego. But not the one to hurt the people around me.”

Does anyone actually care about Ngannou after that industry threatening fight of his with Lewis?

Back