Francis Ngannou is an A-level athlete

He's lost before, you know this right?

Call me racist but I always subscribed to the notion that the French lacked heart until Cheick came from the brink of death to best Barry.

Francis is definitely a big, strong and fast mofo though. Let's see how he does when he faces some adversity.
Dude is originally from Camaroon. Pretty sure third world people have a shit ton more heart than we do.

Call me racist but I always subscribed to the notion that the French lacked heart until Cheick came from the brink of death to best Barry.

Ok your a racist (you asked) but if you're talking about the French calling you a xenophobe would make more sense.
The guys from Cameroon anyway.

Dude is originally from Camaroon. Pretty sure third world people have a shit ton more heart than we do.

Moved to France when he was a kid, grew up there, went to school there, learned to fight there so he's French really.
It's not like the Croatian Stipe.

He's French so can he even into Basketball?

No, so B minus level at best

Why does hardly anyone ever mention how athletic Chad Mendes is?

It's a size thing.. he is a great athlete to but he is around 160~165 lbs and FNG is around 260~265 lbs and has little fat on him and moves the way he does at that size it's impressive he is a good athlete and a legit HW prospect so this is great news for us the fans.

I hope someone has the balls to step up to face him september 9th...

He's a fucking nightmare, but I'm not ok with him sitting out and avoiding people at this stage in his career, this is the part where your supposed to go scalp hunting
Like JDS did once upon a time

bump.gif

a-level athletes should have stamina and if not , at least know how to conserve it in a 5 rd fight.

Back