Francis Ngannou = Brett Rogers (Strikeforce)

ngannou is really smart and learns new techniques really fast. I think already ready
He learns English really fast as well he's a very smart guy I am impressed. I think he needs one more fight before taking on Stipe. You don't want Ngannou to be rushed out too early and ruin his title shot. He also needs to build his name and his record. You don't want him becoming HW champ and no casual has even heard of him yet, good luck selling the PPV's. UFC should be patient with Ngannou, he is still young for a HW and has all the potential in the world.

images

Rogers was arrested for sexual misconduct after allegedly groping two men in Saint Paul, Minnesota according to criminal complaints obtained from Minnesota Second Judicial District Court. In November 15, 2016 at the George Latimer Central Library, Rogers grabbed the crotch area of a library employee’s pants and penis while riding the elevator. The man reportedly slapped Rogers’ hand away and asked what he was doing. Rogers said nothing and left the elevator as soon as the door opened. In another incident on November 22, 2016, Rogers grabbed a man’s hand and pulled it toward his groin after asking the man if he wanted to go hang out or go to an apartment.

On January 4, 2017, Rogers asked a man next to his urinal stall to go into another stall for a handjob. After the man declined, Rogers grabbed the man's butt as he was still using the urinal. The man made a quick exit and called the police.

While at the Ramsey County Jail, a former cellmate also accused Rogers of sexual assault. Rogers allegedly groped his cellmate’s penis through the prison uniform twice while the cellmate slept. The cellmate didn’t call for the guards, because he feared Rogers would hurt him, describing Rogers as “the biggest, strongest dude in the jail”. Rogers told jail officers that he tapped the cellmate’s leg, but didn’t fondle him. Rogers said that when he talks to people, he touches or taps them, referring to it as “a black thing”.

Damn I really hope Ngannou is not like Rogers!!! :eek::eek::eek:

COME on man not bigger insult than calling another a Brett Rogers clone........ thats about as low as it goes in terms of insults. ....... fuck did Ngannou do to you? Piss un ur cheerios , long dick ur wife , kick ur dog?

Brett Rogers didn't strike his fucking wife.........he grabbed her and beat the woman to an inch of her life. He routinely beat the living shit out of his kids ....... the man rotinely looks,to grab AND STROKE random dudes fun sticks. THIS GUY MAKES WAR MACHINE look like DC. Brett Rogers is biggest piece of shit ever in mma or in the top 5 at least ..... to me beatctbe,shit outta women n kids along with grabbing random dude rods earns no. 1 honors.

I suspect really that Rogers was always a bit of a time bomb and was likely to react badly to a poor loss and to issues outside of the cage.

lol

Lewis is more like Rogers tbh, I think Ngannou is better than Lewis BUT yeah..we haven't seen anything from Ngannou really besides freakish power and heavy hands. I need to see more before I consider him the next big thing.

At HW that's all you need to be top 10.

I suspect really that Rogers was always a bit of a time bomb and was likely to react badly to a poor loss and to issues outside of the cage.

Dude is a serial sexual assaulter and domestic abuser. He needs to be in the ground or in prison for a long time

Yeah...because Rogers was beasting people with submissions.

I don't know if Ngannou is the next big thing yet but he's looking like the real deal and certainly no Bret Rogers.

I don't know if Ngannou is the next big thing yet but he's looking like the real deal and certainly no Bret Rogers.

The point is that brett Rogers looked like a top10 too. People just forgot how well he was fighting.

Francis Ngannou: 10 wins, 6 TKO/KO, best win: Arlovski. (KO first round 1:32)

Brett Rogers: 10 wins, 9 TKO/KO, best win: Arlovski. (KO first round 0:22)

tenor.gif

I mean you are basically right.

I'd say though Ngannou is more athletic though or is at least more in shape with less body fat and more muscle definition.

Ngannou has more tko than subs.

And back in strikeforce.. Rogers was looking like the real deal to.

Ranked 7.. fighting Fedor and Overeem.. Training with Cain.

Back