Francis Ngannou = Brett Rogers (Strikeforce)

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Francis Ngannou: 10 wins, 6 TKO/KO, best win: Arlovski. (KO first round 1:32)

Brett Rogers: 10 wins, 9 TKO/KO, best win: Arlovski. (KO first round 0:22)

tenor.gif

lol

Lewis is more like Rogers tbh, I think Ngannou is better than Lewis BUT yeah..we haven't seen anything from Ngannou really besides freakish power and heavy hands. I need to see more before I consider him the next big thing.

Reported for bashing the Cameroonian Warlord

#Predatorblessyourbumsoul
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Didn't rogers just get caught grabbing another dudes dick?

Shit is fucked.

you also should have mentioned that Ngannou was homeless and Rogers was too..before being arrested recently.

Ngannou has sharper technique than Rogers. With a little more refinement, he can be a world-beater.

Usually when you mention fighters stats, you have to include the losses, too.

I don't like this comparison... so I'm just gonna have to say that ts is a racist

Rogers a fat guy... Ngannou an athletic freak... No comparison.

Hopefully Ngannou isn't married to a woman who looka like a man and then in trouble for teh gay sex

Can he sell a tire?

Didn't rogers just get caught grabbing another dudes dick?

Shit is fucked.

definitely one of the weirdest MMA cases I can remember. He had this underdog story when he emerged, of being some guy who was flipping tires at Sam's Club..they he came onto the MMA scene and was borderline top 10 HW on a lot of ranking sites who fought some of the best of all time. (Fedor, Reem, Arlovski)..then he beats his wife up and becomes a journeyman that no legit org will touch. Then becomes homeless and gets arrested for trying to molest other dudes.

definitely one of the weirdest MMA cases I can remember. He had this underdog story when he emerged, of being some guy who was flipping tires at Sam's Club..they he came onto the MMA scene and was borderline top 10 HW on a lot of ranking sites who fought some of the best of all time. (Fedor, Reem, Arlovski)..then he beats his wife up and becomes a journeyman that no legit org will touch. Then becomes homeless and gets arrested for trying to molest other dudes.
sad

Usually when you mention fighters stats, you have to include the losses, too.

You are right. This is Ngannou today vs Strikeforce Rogers (After Arlovski)...

So..

Rogers (undefeated)

Ngannou (1 Lost: Zoumana Cisse)

ngannou is really smart and learns new techniques really fast. I think already ready

I heard Ngannou is moving to Vegas to up his MMA training. Anyone know where hes gonna go? Xtreme Couture?

Back