Fox News fires Bob Beckel for racist remark

I LOL at all the idiots ITT saying... but he's a liberal. Bitch, please. Take your disingenuous bullshit elsewhere. He was on Fox News for years going unhampered using terms like chinaman, saying all Nigerians are scam artists, and on and on. This current issue only broke the camel's back because Ailes isn't there to protect all the scum he hired anymore.

Lmao, no Liberal would ever use terms like that! Only evil Conservatards right?!

It's funny that a liberal makes racist remarks, the conservative news fires him for that, but somehow the conservative news organization gets blamed for it.

Don't be obtuse. He's a HUGE liberal. The other hosts (mostly Conservative) aren't making racist remarks.

It's cute how you guys try so hard to deflect away from the fact that conservative media has been home to scum bags since its inception.

It's cute how you guys try so hard to deflect away from the fact that conservative media has been home to scum bags since its inception.

No, what's funny is you trying to deflect the fact that you had no idea this guy was a Liberal, before you made the thread.

Well, that was predictable. Old, fat, arrogant, white guy who only dressed in suits, minus the jacket, was racist. Yup.

Lmao, no Liberal would ever use terms like that! Only evil Conservatards right?!
What kind of cognitive dissonance is this? I don't give a fuck what narrative he was paid to deliver on Fox news, but I do care that there's a clear picture emerging that at its core, Fox News is a degenerate hive of assholes who appear to be racist and to engage in serial verbal and physical assault on women. Don't you? Look at all the fuckery coming to light since Ailes went out the door. And a liberal on Fox News is like being a bottom bitch. You're just there to get fucked up the ass. So if you want to look as stupid as all the other knobs ITT, don't bring up the clear pattern of behaviour at Fox News and keep on moaning about how liberals are bad people, as if we don't all know there are some assholes in just about any sufficiently large group that has an open membership. Being at Fox News is not open to the fucking public. It seems likely the issue runs deeper.

It's incredibly tiresome to point out obvious shit all the time around here just because Trump supporters/Republicans can't admit that they may have made a serious mistake in electing Trump and instead need to twist every narrative into something else. It's the same with the Comey affair. The issue right now is whether the POTUS committed obstruction of justice or if he gave secret info to the Russians, not whether Comey was right or wrong in not bringing charges against Clinton, who has no direct impact on the current state of affairs. Do you want a president who uses such tactics to avoid being caught and to enrich foreign interests at the expense of the American people? That's the fucking question.

This tactic is intended to stifle real discussion via frustration rather than simply being a poor substitute for it.

No, what's funny is you trying to deflect the fact that you had no idea this guy was a Liberal, before you made the thread.
See my previous post immediately above and try again.

I don't believe I was talking to you.
This is an open thread. I'm asking you, do you have anything useful to contribute other than, "HA! Liberal!"? Do you dispute that a pattern is beginning to show at Fox News? Do you dispute that he was only paid to be there to give the conservatives a sounding board to push their preferred narrative?

Fox wouldn't even have fired him if they weren't under pressure from the bad PR due to Ailes and O'Reilly. This is the culture they foster over there.

What kind of cognitive dissonance is this? I don't give a fuck what narrative he was paid to deliver on Fox news, but I do care that there's a clear picture emerging that at its core, Fox News is a degenerate hive of assholes who appear to be racist and to engage in serial verbal and physical assault on women. Don't you?

I've seen far worse journalism on CNN and other mainstream news organizations. They're all biased, some moreso than others. Fox was way worse like 5+ years ago, the others have just fallen so far.

The mainstream news orgs are propaganda, CNN got exposed for colluding with the Democratic Party and I'm sure Fox is the same.

This is an open thread. I'm asking you, do you have anything useful to contribute other than, "HA! Liberal!"? Do you dispute that a pattern is beginning to show at Fox News? Do you dispute that he was only paid to be there to give the conservatives a sounding board to push their preferred narrative?

In this particular instance? No. This guy was a regular contributor at CNN as well for a time. Do you hold them to the same standard? Of course not. So what "pattern" are you talking about? If he was fired for sexual harassment, you might have a point. Is the "pattern" you speak of firing people who fuck up? If so, how is that a bad thing?

As far as him being hired as the token Liberal, so what? How does that make FOX any worse than the 900 or so Liberal networks who invite/hire token conservatives to gang up on? Are you making a point that FOX News is biased? If so, holy fuck, MIND BLOWN.

But but but liberal! Have anything better to add? Or you too busy being a shill for the scummy places you get your news from?

You had no fucking idea who he really was. You read "FOX News" and "Racist" and made a thread bashing conservatives. The end.

Last edited:
Beckel is a fuckin mess. Wasn't he on a hiatus from the Five for several months because of a pill addiction?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-terminates-bob-beckel-153747286.html

Fox News fires Bob Beckel, co-host of "The Five", after he made a racist remark towards an employee. The hits just keep on coming for conservative media! Ailes and Bill O'reilly disgraced for being lecherous perverts, and Beckel axed for being a racist.
It's hard to fact check this incident, so I have no comment. But I just wanted to point soemthing out in your article...
In January of the same year, Beckel told viewers all Nigerians are scam artists
That's 100% false, and i'm tired of the media treating truth as a crack that needs to be pried open/exaggerated. Whenever the subject involves inflammatory issues we should be even more careful to be accurate, but the media believes totally the opposite.

The Lavar Ball-ESPN thing was another example. He didn't treat ONE female host nicely and all of a sudden the media is calling him a woman hater. It's insane.

Back