Fox News fires Bob Beckel for racist remark

Will any black employee ever be fired for saying something 'insensitive' to a white employee?

When you see any news about a racist remark. You know it's a one way street.
Literally every thread and article that claims racism. The story is about a white person who hurts a blacks feelings. Boo hoo

Mr. Beckel stormed out of his office when our client, a black IT employee came to service his computer, telling our client that he was leave his office because he is black," Wigdor said in a statement. "To make matters worse, after our client lodged a complaint about Mr. Beckel's racist behavior, Mr. Beckel, in front of Chief Human Resource Officer Kevin Lord, attempted to intimidate our client and persuade him to withdraw his complaint."

When the IT worker refused to back down to Beckel, Fox "leaked the story on a Friday to minimize the attention drawn to Mr. Beckel's racist behavior."

"Fox also neglected to inform the media of what was actually said, as well as the attempt to convince our client to withdraw the complaint," Wigdor added. "As with our other 22 clients, we intend on holding 21st Century Fox accountable for these actions and will be filing multiple other complaints in other matters next week."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...red-fox-news-five-after-racist-remark-n762191

Fox knows that lawsuits are a bad thing right?

Thry just keep coming.

No, no. Remember, bad things are good now. The mark of a smart businessman is a string of bankruptcies.
Right, i get it. Just look how many emplyees at Fox arent getting sued. They must be tremendous.

Thinking about it, the entire tech sector must be one of the whitest industries ever.
I honestly think I've never met a black person in my professional live.
Then again, I haven't met many black people anyway.

Kinda curious what he said
The article is linked in the OP. Stuff along the lines of leaving his office because the IT guy that came to work on his computer is black.
I LOL at all the idiots ITT saying... but he's a liberal. Bitch, please. Take your disingenuous bullshit elsewhere. He was on Fox News for years going unhampered using terms like chinaman, saying all Nigerians are scam artists, and on and on. This current issue only broke the camel's back because Ailes isn't there to protect all the scum he hired anymore.

I think there is some other guy on the bench too probably about to get fired.

Oh please let it be this fuckface:

694940094001_5330609786001_Hannity-The-press-has-declared-war-on-the-American-people.jpg

I'll settle for this retard too:
tucker-carlson-w3234.jpeg

Yeah, but he is employed by FOX, which is a conservative news organization.

It is called a diversity of opinion. It is why you see Ben Shapiro on CNN with 3 idiots. You want the other side on so you can destroy them.

I actually enjoy watching some of the programs on FOX news but they are conservative shills, for sure. They're the other side of the field from CNN basically.

Is anyone a shill who has a political leaning? Am I a shill for capitalism and conservatism? Am I a anti-slavery shill? An anti-pedo shill???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-terminates-bob-beckel-153747286.html

Fox News fires Bob Beckel, co-host of "The Five", after he made a racist remark towards an employee. The hits just keep on coming for conservative media! Ailes and Bill O'reilly disgraced for being lecherous perverts, and Beckel axed for being a racist.

Beckel allegedly said he exited the office “because he is black.

LOL, this the official DEMOCRAT thought about blacks throughout their history.
democrats - He should be a slave because he is black
then He should not drink out of that water fountain because he is black
then He should have a cross burned in his yard because he is black
then He should be given things by the government because he is black
then He should get loans with bad credit because he is black
then He can not help being a criminal because he is black
then He needs government assistance because he is black
then Everything bad that happens to him is because he is black

Honestly it's probably better than the inevitable on air stroke he has someday where he keels over and dies mid segment.

The Scottish, our hearts are not big enough for all the hate they hold...

Yes, it's Fox's fault for hiring racist democrats.

It's worth mentioning they fired Beckel once, brought him back, and gave him the axe a second time.

I thought it was unfair the first time, taking too much time off to go to rehab. So it was nice to see him return to The Five, but that was until I watched an episode with him on it.

Beckel was like a fat, obnoxious, and screaming host of a MSNBC show that was struggling for ratings. Now that he's off of it, perhaps the show may be worth watching again.

LOL @ fox being conservative media

For those that don't get it, @TheComebackKid isn't wrong here.

Fox News is an Establishment Republican media outlet, with hosts that claim to be conservative, but the producers of the channel aren't. That's for damn sure.

At first they backed Bush in the primaries, which was the desires of the Washington Elites for him to win the nomination. Then after he dropped out it was Rubio, and finally Fox News settled on Trump because he was the odds-on-favorite to lose to Hillary in the general.

At no point did their hosts or pundits back a conservative. Period. They went with the establishment candidates the entire way through the primaries, in hopes they'd eventually lose.

Anyone that watched FoxNews's election night coverage could see the shocked expressions/reactions... ESPECIALLY Megyn Kelly.

Back