Forza Horizon 4; Toyota is back!

I know I'm late to purchasing this game but does anyone play this game with a wheel? I cannot figure it out. It's just oversteer to over correct to spin and crash. It's easy with a controller but I just can't put it together with a wheel. I wasn't expecting it to feel like forza motorsport but it's damn near unplayable for me. Pretty frustrating

I know I'm late to purchasing this game but does anyone play this game with a wheel? I cannot figure it out. It's just oversteer to over correct to spin and crash. It's easy with a controller but I just can't put it together with a wheel. I wasn't expecting it to feel like forza motorsport but it's damn near unplayable for me. Pretty frustrating
I can't do wheels either; when you can't actually feel the road and you only go by visual and audible cues, I have trouble with translating, what I imagine to be, "realistic" steering inputs into a game.

I can't do wheels either; when you can't actually feel the road and you only go by visual and audible cues, I have trouble with translating, what I imagine to be, "realistic" steering inputs into a game.

It's just horizon. I love the wheel on forza motorsport 5,6,7.

u3SDBUB.jpg

Back