Forza Horizon 4; Toyota is back!

Whoever still is waiting for RDR2 to install, plus @TeTe and @Eazy123 the Peel P50 is available now as the summer barn find. You can farm the achievement if you need it.

Which cars are universally good to use regardless of which video game it's featured in?

I'm using the mandatory starter Honda Fit in GT6 and with some tuning upgrades, it beat some cars I didn't think it could.
Someone should have recommended the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04 4WD. Before I tuned it beyond a certain race class' restrictions, it stuck to the ground, didn't seem like it'd ever spin out of control and end up facing the wrong way, had nice catch up speed. After tuning, it fell far off the track when I didn't take a turn slowly enough. I might need to undo the weight reduction stuff. I still took 1st place after making a few big mistakes. It was even decent in the curvy mountain track with sharp turns.

Is it reasonable to assume whatever cars used in Fast and the Furious movies are pretty good in racing video games? I thought the Evo was featured in one of those movies.

Someone should have recommended the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04 4WD. Before I tuned it beyond a certain race class' restrictions, it stuck to the ground, didn't seem like it'd ever spin out of control and end up facing the wrong way, had nice catch up speed. After tuning, it fell far off the track when I didn't take a turn slowly enough. I might need to undo the weight reduction stuff. I still took 1st place after making a few big mistakes. It was even decent in the curvy mountain track with sharp turns.

Is it reasonable to assume whatever cars used in Fast and the Furious movies are pretty good in racing video games? I thought the Evo was featured in one of those movies.

No Mitsubushi's or Toyota's in tghis game sadly

I'm kinda bummed we will be driving on the wrong side of the road again :(

V8 Evo's destroyed FH3 lol

Huh? Game is already out man..

I know I haven't bought it yet. I hate to admit that the left side driving thing actually annoys me. Not in some weird elitist way. Im just not used to it and I dont race well. Weaving traffic feels wrong lol

The 2nd DLC pack is finally announced at E3 Microsoft/Xbox press conference. Releasing this Thursday June 14th.

Well I am excited for this more than I was for Fortune Island which was just a marketing ploy for Sea of Thieves IMHO.

I like it when these guys take weird off-the-wall chances. I mean Hot Wheels DLC in Horizon 3 was cool, so lets go.

It's official guys! Toyota is finally back! When Update 16 drops it's going to start with just the Supra mk IV.

'98 Supra Z in Update 17. More later.

Toyota's back just to promote the new Supra, or are more Toyotas being made available to racing games?

I know Hot Wheels has a premium old Supra coming.

Do they have full body panel deformation yet? If not - then it's still a bit shit.

Toyota's back just to promote the new Supra, or are more Toyotas being made available to racing games?

I know Hot Wheels has a premium old Supra coming.

Huh? Mitsubishi and Toyota were not licensing their cars at launch for this game because they thought it would hurt their sales. Mitsu ended the insanity a lot sooner and allowed their cars in FH4 last year. Toyota was just announced though.

Do they have full body panel deformation yet? If not - then it's still a bit shit.

No and they probably won't. Go play Wreckfest if you want that. Again it's because the manufacturers who license out their vehicles don't want true representative damage in these games for obvious reasons. I believe the Dirt Rally games have the highest cosmetic damage modelling for licensed cars. The new Grid too.

That's why racing games that have a lot of damage both cosmetic and critical have made up vehicles like GTA V or Wreckfest. I thought this was common knowledge.

Last edited:
I'd gladly accept real life cars if it means they don't show damage.

Back