Forum App for IOS and Android now out **UPDATED*

can you guys make it so you can see everyone's AV, msg // like #, etc? sometimes when the app freezes while loading I see it all there, but when it loads it goes back to the plain ol name & belt

also can't see # of posts on a thread, how many views, who last commented etc

don't really like how it doesn't look anything like it does when I use it on my PS4 browser

plus, navigation is a bitch

lagging, scrolling down just to have it scroll you all the way back up over & over again

the app just shuts down whenever I click forums on the sidebar

then there's the annoying issue of being redirected to the forum discussion page or your alerts no matter what I click on up top -- insead of just refreshing UFC discussion or being able to just click UFC discussion @ the top of the page once you're done reading said thread

using smiley's is made difficult with my phone keyboard and so many other things .. app for android @ least needs quite a bit of work to be fluent like it should be.. thank God my 7 comes tomorrow, I pray the iOS app is more like the browser version

because I either have to choose between posting slowly by PS4 to use the site correctly -- or use the app and be frustrated the whole time I'm trying to use the forums :confused:

please update!

Last edited:
App is not installing for android
Wtf

Please do something about the keyboard constantly randomly closing....

Sometimes it happens literally every letter I click it disappears.. iPhone 7+ is what I'm on btw so please update !!

I've recently been troubled with ads in the iOS version. Can't stop the video playback and the bottom and ruins any music I'm trying to listen to when browsing the app. Ads are fine, but it's a bit intrusive.

Addition: but what the fuck is up with these "you won!" ads? This shouldn't be happening. I don't want to feel like I'm one click away from being scammed while on an mma forum

Last edited:
Please do something about the keyboard constantly randomly closing....

Sometimes it happens literally every letter I click it disappears.. iPhone 7+ is what I'm on btw so please update !!

Same here, phone and everything

Back