Forum App for IOS and Android now out **UPDATED*

Tachy

Plutonium Belt
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Forum integration has been added to the app's for Sherdog and it is now live.

The reload/No data issue has been fixed and it is now running as it should.

Refresh button; Seeing if this is a possibility and I will update as I find out

If you find any issues or have any feedback please post it here and if you like it, please rate it.

IOS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sherdog/id1002213496?ls=1&mt=8

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evolve.sherdog

Please give it a shot and if you like it, please review it as it helps us to keep Sherdog growing and continuing on.

Thanks

Using it right now. Seems very similar to just using the browser.

Personally I find the navigation a bit clumsy. How about putting the subforums in the pop-up side panel beneath the forums section?

I'm using the android version

Using it right now. Seems very similar to just using the browser.

Personally I find the navigation a bit clumsy. How about putting the subforums in the pop-up side panel beneath the forums section?

I'm using the android version

If you hit the small icon directly to the right of "new posts" it brings up the forum sub-menu

It's basically browser version with no navigation or reload....

Hmmm..

Would rather see Tapatalk integration :)

Ugh. Was hoping this would be better than the completely fucked browser version on Android that continually loads, making you ALWAYS miss what you're trying to click. Like seriously, the bar up there just reloads shit over and over.

Doesn't look promising, as the forum won't even load on my app.

If you hit the small icon directly to the right of "new posts" it brings up the forum sub-menu
I don't even know where "new posts" is located on the app.
I really am not seeing the advantage of the app over the browser. Looks exactly the same to me.

I really am not seeing the advantage of the app over the browser. Looks exactly the same to me.

thats basically what it is :D

tapatalk is the way forward for making it work great on android, notifications, everything, the downside is it wont have the look and style of sherdog which is probably what they dont like.. then again, on the other hand the monetisation options with tapatalk may make it worth it..
better to have 1000 people using tapatalk and viewing ads, then 10 people using an android app that just replicates a browser view

Forum integration has been added to the app's for Sherdog and it is now live.

The reload/No data issue has been fixed and it is now running as it should.

Refresh button; Seeing if this is a possibility and I will update as I find out

If you find any issues or have any feedback please post it here and if you like it, please rate it.

IOS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sherdog/id1002213496?ls=1&mt=8

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evolve.sherdog

Please give it a shot and if you like it, please review it as it helps us to keep Sherdog growing and continuing on.

Thanks
Is the Android app available anywhere else apart from google play? Us China users can't download it. Cheers

We are adding a refresh button and will be live with it shortly

Seems faster on my phone than the regular browser. Hopefully it's less of a bandwidth hog as well.

Cool!

Could also use a progress bar of some sort as well. There's still no refresh button.

It's also the least clunky browser I've used on the new site out of : chrome, android stock browser, Firefox, and adblock browser.

My only real complain't is that without a progress bar I can't tell if it's hung up, or what's going on during those odd times when the site gets unresponsive.

Still no way to turn off notifications on the Android app makes it unusable for me.

Notification control and itll be great, without its unusable

Please don't send us useless news notifications that have no reliable source.

Mayweather vs McGregor is a rumor.

Back