Rumored Former UFC champion Tyron Woodley will fight Manny Pacquiao this year

Who wins?

• Total voters
Manny's highest fighting weight was like 147 how dis gon work?
Manny walks in without caring about his weight for awhile, heavier than ever, call it 160. and boxes Tyron's fucking face off with ease. Athletic commission allows whatever weight because who cares, its one of the greatest boxers of all time vs. Tyron.

Is this real? Why the fuck would Manny fight Woodley? I doubt he know who he is and it's not like Woodley is some superstar..

Why so stiff about this stuff? (genuine question, with respect)
This poster has a habit of making threads about non-UFC fighters or non-MMA fights and dumps them in the heavies. We have asked him repeatedly to make threads in their correct subforums, and my direct response to this thread, quoting him specifically, was more of a public request because obviously the private ones have gone unheeded. Woodley hasn't fought in MMA in three years, and this fight probably isn't going to happen (and if it is, it's a boxing match, so it should go in the boxing sub). The weight difference alone makes this crazy, Woodley fought Paul at 190 and do you think Manny would gain 45 pounds to play around in a ring for eight rounds?

Hey Jay.
Sorry, but there can’t be a thread around here about a former UFC champion fighting a boxing great?
No problem if it get’s moved ofcourse, not at all, but I thought this news might be interesting to share with UFC folks.
Correct me if I’m wrong please.
Maurits
Cmon man. In what way does an imaginary boxing match like this involve the UFC? There's no need to make life difficult for the staff.

OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!
YOU GO TYRON FCK THE HATERS AND
GET THAT PAPER

<5> <MikeP1> <Moves>

This poster has a habit of making threads about non-UFC fighters or non-MMA fights and dumps them in the heavies. We have asked him repeatedly to make threads in their correct subforums, and my direct response to this thread, quoting him specifically, was more of a public request because obviously the private ones have gone unheeded. Woodley hasn't fought in MMA in three years, and this fight probably isn't going to happen (and if it is, it's a boxing match, so it should go in the boxing sub). The weight difference alone makes this crazy, Woodley fought Paul at 190 and do you think Manny would gain 45 pounds to play around in a ring for eight rounds?

TBH I still don't really understand. Is it really that much work? Is it really that much of a problem?

as I said:

"Even staff have done similar threads to this I think, they get some life in here to people who might not otherwise see it, then can get moved later if need be. Seems reasonable and pragmatic?"

Yeah, I am familiar with his posts and enjoy them. I can't speak for everyone, but poster of the year polls would indicate that others like it too?

Posted in those subs, thread might die. Starting it here, then moving it might actually introduce members to those parts of the site they might never go to otherwise? And in ither threads possibly introducing UFC fan to lesser known guys? We still want people posting and discussing stuff on the forum no?

Even your post, seemed to get into the spirit of discussion, about that potential fight for former UFC champ.

Anyways, just a point of view, from users end. ✌️

Last edited:
The circus comes to town …. Manny is money dry at this point …45 years old … he is going to continue doing this for a while

I wouldn't watch this even if it was free, with my right leg in a cast,
and I was intoxicated.

Cmon man. In what way does an imaginary boxing match like this involve the UFC? There's no need to make life difficult for the staff.
Well, because the fight involves a former defending UFC champion? Just like the Ngannou vs Bader/Ferreira thread posted by @Kowboy On Sherdog , that as we speak, is still in the heavies right now. That’s why.
I also started this thread in the heavies for the exact reasons @Blanqa Blanqua stated, but if that ain’t appreciated I won’t do it again, no problem (I’m not aware of the repeated messages you’re talking about. Obviously if I got messaged about my bad habits to post threads that aren’t allowed in the heavies I wouldn’t continue to post them. Feel free to PM me for clarification).
I’m here for a good time, and I want to produce quality content for the boards.
In no way do I want to violate our Forum rules, trust me :)

Tyrone gonna get kid by a little guy lol il watch that

seriously how does it happen? and who cares?

he was the most boring striker in ufc history
set a record for least amount of strikes landed in a bout

steps into a boxing ring and gets knocked out

and then somehow gets a fight with a retired pacman?

Is this real? Why the fuck would Manny fight Woodley? I doubt he know who he is and it's not like Woodley is some superstar..
Apparently making money is a good motivator.

Back