Rumored Former UFC champion Tyron Woodley will fight Manny Pacquiao this year

Who wins?

• Total voters
Size does matter, but T Wood was never known for his stand up skills.

Seeing this likely as a carbon copy of the way Conor got schooled.​

Announced by former UFC Welterweight champion Tyron Woodley (during his Instagram live-session).
Crazy weight difference in this fight, but obviously the experience is on Pacman’s side:

I mean, Woodley is kind of a step up from Pacquaio's last opponent:

Announced by former UFC Welterweight champion Tyron Woodley (during his Instagram live-session).
Crazy weight difference in this fight, but obviously the experience is on Pacman’s side:

The good news is that Woodley may get a bunch of boxing matches because pro boxers consider him easy to beat, even to KO.

The bad news is that Woodley may get a bunch of boxing matches because pro boxers consider him easy to beat, even to KO.

Stop making these threads in the heavies. Please. For all our sakes.
Hey Jay.
Sorry, but there can’t be a thread around here about a former UFC champion fighting a boxing great?
No problem if it get’s moved ofcourse, not at all, but I thought this news might be interesting to share with UFC folks.
Correct me if I’m wrong please.
Maurits

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard

Hey Jay.
Sorry, but there can’t be a thread around here about a former UFC champion fighting a boxing great?
No problem if it get’s moved ofcourse, not at all, but I thought this news might be interesting to share with UFC folks.
Maurits

It's not news. It's nonsense.

I call it BS and it is not happening.

If it happens... Woodley will eat the canvas again.

Stop making these threads in the heavies. Please. For all our sakes.
Why so stiff about this stuff? (genuine question, with respect)
Hey Jay.
Maurits
Even staff have done similar threads to this I think, they get some life in here to people who might not otherwise see it, then can get moved later if need be.

Seems reasonable and pragmatic?

Wood will fall again.....

tree-killer.gif

Back