Rumored Former UFC champion Tyron Woodley will fight Manny Pacquiao this year

Who wins?

• Total voters
yeah no shit, my point was Woodley seems far down on the list of money making opponents for him but whatever
Well it's pretty simple. He beats Woodley, he sets up the big money fight with whatever Paul brother beat Woodley, they fight and Manny has to move further from the bank so he can laugh longer on his way there.

Well it's pretty simple. He beats Woodley, he sets up the big money fight with whatever Paul brother beat Woodley, they fight and Manny has to move further from the bank so he can laugh longer on his way there.

he sets up? lmfao

if he wants to fight a Paul brother he can do it tomorrow, he doesn't need to fight fucking Woodley first

no it doesn't hype the fight up more, what hypes the fight up is Manny fucking Pacquiao vs a Paul brother

he sets up? lmfao

if he wants to fight a Paul brother he can do it tomorrow, he doesn't need to fight fucking Woodley first

no it doesn't hype the fight up more, what hypes the fight up is Manny fucking Pacquiao vs a Paul brother
Bud, let me break it down for you. There are people who know who the Paul brothers are who have legitimately got no fucking idea that Manny Pacquiao exists. He beats Woodley they go "hurr durrrr he can't beat Paul durrrrrrrrrrrrr" and it drums up a lot more hype for the fight. These fights aren't to excite people who watch boxing. They're to excite 14 year olds into getting mum and dads credit card and buying the fight.

woodley can clinch and tire him out. woodley can do this

he has a deer in headlights style, so im doubtful, but at the same time, Manny is 45 now. Jake paul is prime
No. Even if Woodley could clinch, he wouldn't tire Manny out. The boxing clinch is as much as a competent ref will allow. You think a Woodley clinch>lifelong 12round+ cardio elite cardio based boxer?

This is laughable. Just a money thing for both.
Woodley got ko'd by Paul and hes fighting Manny now .

This is laughable. Just a money thing for both.
Woodley got ko'd by Paul and hes fighting Manny now .

Combat sports has gotten quite silly sometimes since Mayweather v McGregor I reckon. All of a sudden you don't have to be a boxer to box, it's funny

Good for Woodley, get that payday. At leat Manny is like 50 pounds lighter than Jake Paul

Back