International Former Canadian diplomat detained in China.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Vancouver? You mean Greater Chinatown?

I'm surprised China hasn't forced all Canadians traveling there to take a piss test for pot then arresting them for drug use. They can nab at least 50 a day that way. I can't think of a single scenario where it goes well for Canada at this point, all due to some American geopolitics.

It's funny when people call Vancouver HONGcouver, and then people get offended lol.

Large metropolitan areas of Vancouver were literally taken over by people from Hong Kong after China took it over.

So it's literally hongcouver but you still cant say it!!!

Lol

I sure this Canadien diplomat is well connected. How else does one get to become a diplomat in Canada/USA without being well connected?
Maybe you’re thinking about Ambassadors? Diplomats could a recent college grad or a professional that’s been around the block a few times. But I think more often then not Amb. we’re once Diplomats/FSO’s. There are some ambassadors that are just buddy buddy with the prez or a big donor and they get a swanky ambassador job.

Sad but true. We detain a Chinese chick for the US, and Trump will not support us.

Tiem to nut up Truddy.

Thankfully, China needs our oil over the long term.

We should keep selling them oil and buying their cheap products. I'd love to their military grow even more. We should be so proud. Oh, keep feeding them too.

It's funny when people call Vancouver HONGcouver, and then people get offended lol.

Large metropolitan areas of Vancouver were literally taken over by people from Hong Kong after China took it over.

So it's literally hongcouver but you still cant say it!!!

Lol

Meanwhile, 6th generation Vancouverites can't afford to live in the city.

Fucking gross.

We should keep selling them oil and buying their cheap products. I'd love to their military grow even more. We should be so proud. Oh, keep feeding them too.

lol I never stated keep buying theri cheap shit. Their military will keep growing as long as they keep stealing tech from the west. That country is corrupt and stagnant.

Plus, their military will be India's and the US' problem.

Meanwhile, 6th generation Vancouverites can't afford to live in the city.

Fucking gross.

While Chinese families buy a home and have two families living in it and paying the mortagage off fucking up the market by flipping homes increasing prices. And they bring their 80 year old grandparents over who have been smoking for 60-70 years to suck off our health care.

At least they work hard though, have to respect that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back