For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them

Needs more Bill O' reilly Meme!!!

Walk-in-supermarket-door-opens-by-itself-CANT-EXPLAIN-THAT.jpg

People have been trying to disprove Biblical Scripture for 2000 years and have not been able. History, prophecy and archaeology keep reaffirming Scripture as time goes on.

There's nowhere to go with this kind of thinking. Reality disagrees with nearly everything that eschatology asserts.

-1st Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

“This is an opportunity to pursue our common goals of security, prosperity and peace, and Jared I welcome you here in that spirit, I know of your efforts and the president’s efforts and I look forward to working with you to reach these common goals,” Netanyahu told Kushner as the two men shook hands before the talks..

I heard this on the radio coming home today and bam reminded me of this verse. Whether or not it's related it's a little eerily similar. With Russia and Iran and the whole debacle with syria with prophecy of Ezekiel 38 and Isaiah 17 on the verge of being fulfilled- the wording of that statement was a little too coincidental.

Interesting times we're living in.

SSDD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back