For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them

colby25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
-1st Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

“This is an opportunity to pursue our common goals of security, prosperity and peace, and Jared I welcome you here in that spirit, I know of your efforts and the president’s efforts and I look forward to working with you to reach these common goals,” Netanyahu told Kushner as the two men shook hands before the talks..

I heard this on the radio coming home today and bam reminded me of this verse. Whether or not it's related it's a little eerily similar. With Russia and Iran and the whole debacle with syria with prophecy of Ezekiel 38 and Isaiah 17 on the verge of being fulfilled- the wording of that statement was a little too coincidental.

Interesting times we're living in.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides..."

Samueljackson.jpg

The Bible seems to be coming more alive with these current events.Let's humble ourselves and seek Jesus Christ!

literally none of those things are happening.

you don't get to say "when they said Gog and Damacscus, they really meant modern day blah blah."

No, they fucking didn't. The writers named names, and got it wrong, because the entire thing is bullshit. Prophecy fail.

just more of your nonsense

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Always leave it to a young, fundy Christian to be completely fucking ignorant of history.

carter-accords.jpg

_61202872_ap9309130343.jpg

Oh, Armageddon, where for art thou??

literally none of those things are happening.

you don't get to say "when they said Gog and Damacscus, they really meant modern day blah blah."

No, they fucking didn't. The writers named names, and got it wrong, because the entire thing is bullshit. Prophecy fail.

just more of your nonsense
I beg of you to give specifics then if it failed. Show us the scriptures.

“This is an opportunity to pursue our common goals of security, prosperity and peace, and Jared I welcome you here in that spirit, I know of your efforts and the president’s efforts and I look forward to working with you to reach these common goals,” Netanyahu told Kushner as the two men shook hands before the talks..

I heard this on the radio coming home today and bam reminded me of this verse. Whether or not it's related it's a little eerily similar. With Russia and Iran and the whole debacle with syria with prophecy of Ezekiel 38 and Isaiah 17 on the verge of being fulfilled- the wording of that statement was a little too coincidental.

But David hasn't returned yet in Ezekiel 37. So how can Ezekiel 38 be about the present? Further God said Israel would be at peace in Ezekiel 34.

Get help @colby25

Focus more on helping people through god.

Trying to peer into the future is a game played by those who seek to harness the power of witchcraft. @DataBreach pls confirm.

Random Colby threads are fun! hahaha they just pop out from time to time!!

Get help @colby25

Trying to peer into the future is a game played by those who seek to harness the power of witchcraft. @DataBreach pls confirm.
He is trying to get you to pay attention, so that you will seek God. The only way to get true help is from God Himself!

Get help @colby25

In all seriousness I think this is what most Pastors today will advice Colby but back in the day he could be fined or jailed for heresy for trying to re-interpret the bible.

But David hasn't returned yet in Ezekiel 37. So how can Ezekiel 38 be about the present? Further God said Israel would be at peace in Ezekiel 34.

Theoritically David has already returned and the New Israel is actually in America

Christians, you are odd. For 2000 years, you just know the world is going to end, even though Jesus said it would happen within the lifetimes of his apostles.

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. (Matthew 24: 25-34)

You know it's gonna happen during your lifetime, even though Jesus said even he did not know when it would happen

Matthew 24:36
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Pray tell, excuse my humility, for I am on a mission for God.

People have been trying to disprove Biblical Scripture for 2000 years and have not been able. History, prophecy and archaeology keep reaffirming Scripture as time goes on.

People have been trying to disprove Biblical Scripture for 2000 years and have not been able. History, prophecy and archaeology keep reaffirming Scripture as time goes on.
Deb8q.gif

97985e6128b652ae933cb14b803782ba6d6c43c7274b23483edbc369aa155c6a.jpg

Back