For those who been cheated on. How did you find out?

She wasn't there when you walked in but her stink scent still lingered? :eek:

Yep. But i have a very sensitive nose so i pick up on things most people dont. Its worse in a university class of women if you get my drift.

The first time it happened: she came home and told me.

The second time it happened: I happened to grab her phone to check the time and saw a text pop up "I miss u" from some guy.

The first time it happened: she came home and told me.

The second time it happened: I happened to grab her phone to check the time and saw a text pop up "I miss u" from some guy.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Once a woman cheats its a wrap move on show no emotion and get them out of your life quickly they dont care and the more you forgive a woman she looks as you as weak, there are women who are sick in the head and get off playing games to see what they can get away with

they get off on this, and female cheaters are the number one like that, I notice one thing in common almost 95 percent id say of female cheaters have in common, they are monkey branchers, they are always in a new relationship, they never been without a boyfriend and fall in love easy, there are plenty of women like this they come off sweet and nice and you feel sorry for them and think you can show them what a good man is, but they turn and cheat on you and get another sucker to sympathize with them.

Monkey branching women always have another dude on radar or on lock, but what is interesting is they are jealous sometimes they pretend not to be but they think you must be cheating because they themselves do it and cheat and fool on the low behind your back.

Twice. First time I went snooping through her emails, after she started acting weird. Sure enough she'd been cheating for months, and was presumably stringing me along so I'd keep paying for everything. You know, so she could have an easy transition. :rolleyes:

Second time was with my ex wife. She was distant and acting weird for months, but I was working a ton of overtime so I could pay for everything and I was really distracted. It came out in a huge fight, that started just from me trying to find out why she was being so bitchy.

These stories are going to give me nightmares. I'm glad it worked out for the better for most of you sherbros.
Somebody needs to make some kind of, how did you fall in love with your girl type of thread or something to counteract all the my girl cheated on me/how did you find out threads. I can only process so many bad stories.

twice when i was younger...both were sluts and i knew the risks...one still wanted me in her stable of studs but i wasnt down...i wish i couldve just turned off my brain she was fucking fun in bed. i didnt like the fact that id show up at the bar and shed be w someone else after wed been fucking the nights before...
fuckin small town bullshit

i always fogured in these cases it wouldnt exactly be considered cheating

Last edited:
Came home early from work crew checking in.

I was dating this one single mother once and she's like "Come on over and stay the night". I really wanted to, but I was studying for my next stripe and I really wanted a career boost more than Pu$$y. I finished up early and thought "What the heck, I'll surprise her". I walk over to her place and she opens the door and
She

Looks

STUNNED.

I'm like "Hey, I finished up early and thought I'd surprise you!" She's like "Oh, Uh.. Ah.. Oh.." I'm like ??? There's a knock at the door and this other guy shows up and I'm like "I'm outta here." I went back to my place and the NEXT DAY, she comes over wanting to get laid. I'm like "Yeah, no... We're done. Have a nice life, you can go now".

I found my dream woman and married her. Been happy ever since.

I was going down on my girl and found a condom up inside her.

tenor.gif

I dated a girl that was a total slut. She had an extremely high sex drive. I fucked her the first time I ever met her. She was staying at our house because she was a friend of my stepmom's.

The first night she was there we went to a bar. There was no flirtation or anything. She was talking to other guys at the bar we went to that night...even had some guy bring her flowers that wasn't even at the bar.

I go to my room to go to bed and she follows me to my room and lays in my bed while she's talking to some dude on the phone. She doesn't hang up, she just starts playing with my junk, pulls it out and starts sucking me off...guy is still on the phone! She finally got off the phone when I put my condom on and was about to get it in. She was a straight up nympho.

I never actually busted her, but I never trusted her either. I just strapped it up and had my fun. I have no proof but I'm sure she fucked other people while we were together because of the way we got together.

Dear penthouse

Sort of. Some guy was hitting it hard on facebook with my wife. They started calling each other. I found the phone bill. Called my wife out on it. She backed down right away when she knew I knew. So then I called the guy up. My first sentence was filled with a lot of curses, and the guy responds with, hold on their fella, I don't like this bad language. I lost my mind for a couple seconds and ended up smashing the phone to pieces. Then I says to my wife, I am heading for Detroit. You do NOT do a mother fucking thing. I end up at the guys house. All ready to beat the guy into a coma, and he ends up bawling like a baby telling me all kinds of sob stories. So I just drove back home, without any violence happening, and with my wife knowing full well it will never be a good idea to try that shit again

That was many years ago, and when we were first married. I still have the guys address and number saved up just in case I want to be a motherfucker someday.

Sort of. Some guy was hitting it hard on facebook with my wife. They started calling each other. I found the phone bill. Called my wife out on it. She backed down right away when she knew I knew. So then I called the guy up. My first sentence was filled with a lot of curses, and the guy responds with, hold on their fella, I don't like this bad language. I lost my mind for a couple seconds and ended up smashing the phone to pieces. Then I says to my wife, I am heading for Detroit. You do NOT do a mother fucking thing. I end up at the guys house. All ready to beat the guy into a coma, and he ends up bawling like a baby telling me all kinds of sob stories. So I just drove back home, without any violence happening, and with my wife knowing full well it will never be a good idea to try that shit again

That was many years ago, and when we were first married. I still have the guys address and number saved up just in case I want to be a motherfucker someday.
Cuck?

Back