For those who been cheated on. How did you find out?

never been cheated on but ive cheated. got caught just by word of mouth. the last time I did it I just straight up told my gf at the time and she stayed with me
Dude you daddy af.

I was trying to sherdog, bro. Was just kidding

Ugh I dont want to talk about this shit. Maximum shame from every angle.

I was dating this one single mother once and she's like "Come on over and stay the night". I really wanted to, but I was studying for my next stripe and I really wanted a career boost more than Pu$$y. I finished up early and thought "What the heck, I'll surprise her". I walk over to her place and she opens the door and
She

Looks

STUNNED.

I'm like "Hey, I finished up early and thought I'd surprise you!" She's like "Oh, Uh.. Ah.. Oh.." I'm like ??? There's a knock at the door and this other guy shows up and I'm like "I'm outta here." I went back to my place and the NEXT DAY, she comes over wanting to get laid. I'm like "Yeah, no... We're done. Have a nice life, you can go now".

I found my dream woman and married her. Been happy ever since.
Well, at least you were her first choice.

<Oku01>

Sort of. Some guy was hitting it hard on facebook with my wife. They started calling each other. I found the phone bill. Called my wife out on it. She backed down right away when she knew I knew. So then I called the guy up. My first sentence was filled with a lot of curses, and the guy responds with, hold on their fella, I don't like this bad language. I lost my mind for a couple seconds and ended up smashing the phone to pieces. Then I says to my wife, I am heading for Detroit. You do NOT do a mother fucking thing. I end up at the guys house. All ready to beat the guy into a coma, and he ends up bawling like a baby telling me all kinds of sob stories. So I just drove back home, without any violence happening, and with my wife knowing full well it will never be a good idea to try that shit again

That was many years ago, and when we were first married. I still have the guys address and number saved up just in case I want to be a motherfucker someday.
Gonna cheat on your wife with him someday?

I don’t know if I was cheated on by my first girlfriend or not, but I have my suspicions.

We dated from age 17 to age 20, and she dumped me during the summer between our second and third years of undergrad (summer 2005), during which time I was gone to a different city for a summer job. I had come home to town to visit her for a weekend in July when she gave me a dear john letter in person, and she gave me the old “I need time for me and to be single for a while” story.

However, within about five weeks i was back in town to resume school and upon my return I got confirmation for sure that she had started dating some other guy that she met at her summer job. The only thing I don’t know is how soon after she dumped me did she start dating this other guy.

In some ways the hardest part of it all was that I was young and naive and madly in love with her, and had assumed she was the one and that we’d get married someday after university. Well, obviously that didn’t happen BUT she did end up marrying the asshole she started dating immediately after me. Here we are 12 & 1/2 years later and they’ve been together that whole time, and they have been married for six years and have two children together. I found this out incidentally through the magic of Facebook as a girl who I have as a Facebook friend that I knew through an organization that I used to volunteer with I found out much later was the sister of the guy that replaced me.

I’ll never know, but the circumstances to me suggest that she was cheating on me with this guy while I was away for summer and broke it off with me so she could be with him instead. One fact I don’t know to tie it all together is exactly when she started dating the new guy. It could have been closer to five weeks later, or it could have been the very next day (with shit going on behind my back even earlier). All I know is that when I was back at the start of September I tried to talk to her and she told me she had started seeing someone else. I don’t remember anymore but I vaguely recall her saying they’d started dating like two weeks earlier, but that may have been a lie to spare my ego.

TL/DR: Back in 2005 my then longtime gf dumped me while I was working away from town for the summer, she said she needed time and space, she then started dating some guy from her work immediately after. Don’t know if she cheated with him before leaving me or not, I’ll only ever have my suspicions.

<{hfved}>

Last edited:
Sort of. Some guy was hitting it hard on facebook with my wife. They started calling each other. I found the phone bill. Called my wife out on it. She backed down right away when she knew I knew. So then I called the guy up. My first sentence was filled with a lot of curses, and the guy responds with, hold on their fella, I don't like this bad language. I lost my mind for a couple seconds and ended up smashing the phone to pieces. Then I says to my wife, I am heading for Detroit. You do NOT do a mother fucking thing. I end up at the guys house. All ready to beat the guy into a coma, and he ends up bawling like a baby telling me all kinds of sob stories. So I just drove back home, without any violence happening, and with my wife knowing full well it will never be a good idea to try that shit again

That was many years ago, and when we were first married. I still have the guys address and number saved up just in case I want to be a motherfucker someday.
{<huh}
But why you mad at the dude?
He doesn't know you. He doesn't owe you anything.
The ONLY person that fucked up is your wife. Why are you driving around trying to beat up some stranger? That shit is between you and her.
SHE betrayed you.

Also never been cheated on crew checking in.
I got that 7th sense, i know when a bitch is being untruthful

I also don't get into relationships willy-nilly, you have to be a real cool chick for me to commit to a relationship.

Cuck? Naw. More like sociopath that can hold his temper.

I kept the number if I decided to kill him in the future.

Do NOT go that route!

I've posted this before and I'll fire it off again..

I was dating this one single mom (a different one this time) and we were both young. I was crazy for her and her kid. Things were going fine (or so I thought). One day out of the blue, she says "My son's father is back in town and I just don't know how I feel.." I saw where this was going and I braced myself for the blow... "I just want time away to figure out things and how I feel." I'm like "Ok, do what you have to do."

I ran into her some weeks later and the white part of her eye was missing a chunk out of it. Like someone scooped out a part with a jagged micro melon baller. I'm like "What happened!?!?" She said (laughingly) "My son threw one of his toy cars and it hit me in the eye". I said "Well, pop his leg if he does that!" and I left.

I ran into her mom and we got on the subject of her and I said "Man! Her eye is jacked! She had better get her son under control!" The mom was like "The baby didn't do that..." I was like "What?!? She said, "Yup, her baby's dad did that." I said "She chose that over me?" The mom says "Yup, and you do NOT take her back!"

I ran into her dad and he says to me... "You, know... I thought you were the one for her. I would've been glad to have you as a son-in-law."

I never saw her again and I hope she's alright.

We all have choices to make in life.

Last edited:
To be clear, I already had a sense she was cheating before I received confirmation. I think it’s rarely out of the blue.

Anyway, she told me that day she was going to go shopping with her friend which already seemed weird because her and her friend were currently fighting and she hadn’t told me they had made up. But I didn’t really care, because our relationship already sucked at that point and already should have been over, so any chance to be away from her was great.

Anyway, while she was gone, I decided I was going to go somewhere. I forget where, but I needed to use mapquest, which was something people used back then. Anyway, it was a place I had been before, because I pulled up recent searches. The most recent search was some address I’d never seen and I realized it was a search she had made. I drove to the address and lo-and-behold her car was there. It was the guys house I already figured she was cheating on me with. I went back to our place, packed my stuff, and left.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Its easy to say, but when you are married and they throw out the sob story/waterworks and then turn it on you being at fault and make you feel you deserved it, its not so easy to just walk away.

The masters at that "game" (like my ex wife) actually make you believe it... compound that with the fact I worked for her parents... it was a **cked up situation.

While it was a painful learning experience, I got away without having any kids, and minimal financial damage. Her actions have caused her parents to disown her, and I found a pic of her mugshot for a dui which makes me laugh.

She dumped me and started dating the dude later that day.

I put it together from there.

reminds me of this girl I use to date. We were together for around 2 - 3 years. She dumped me out of the blue. Around a week later I ran into her at a gas station with some guy who had his arm around her. It was real awkward

Its easy to say, but when you are married and they throw out the sob story/waterworks and then turn it on you being at fault and make you feel you deserved it, its not so easy to just walk away.

The masters at that "game" (like my ex wife) actually make you believe it... compound that with the fact I worked for her parents... it was a **cked up situation.

While it was a painful learning experience, I got away without having any kids, and minimal financial damage. Her actions have caused her parents to disown her, and I found a pic of her mugshot for a dui which makes me laugh.

Man thats a scary situation, its why I fear marriage, when did she change?

thought things were suspect when some guy was making me coffee in the morning in my kitchen, wearing my robe
and the fucker actually gave me a warm smile

Back