For the next 5 years you must survie as any animal besides v

Blue whale, I just have to be weary of oil and plastics

Killer Whale/ thread
They are dying off at a high rate off Western Canada due to pollution fucking up their reproduction (apex predators always accumulate toxins), marine traffic accidents, sound pollution and loss of habitat.

I think I'd rather be a crow. They're smart as fuck and can survive pretty much everywhere.

Honey Badger.

Most animals don't fuck with the Honey Badger unless they're in a mood for getting their ass kicked.

Wolverine. I get to chill in northern Canada as alpha.

Male lion. Sleep Most of the day, mate with every lioness, eat first at every meal.
Male lion so I can sleep all day have the ladies hunt and fuck me while I fight other male lions to the death and If I die I die
Love lions but man that is a tough life, particularly if you do not end up one of the Alpha's of the group and in prime health.

You are still fighting every new male contender or invading Pride.

And if you are a loan male a pack of Hyena's could isolate you and take you down and the way they like to do it is by a sneak attack from the rear where they literally rip the balls off your body and let you bleed out.

You are guaranteeing yourself 5 years of conflicts and fighting.
Honey Badger.

Most animals don't fuck with the Honey Badger unless they're in a mood for getting their ass kicked.
Lots of fighting for you to.Ya your tough but it will basically be a non stop fight for 5 years.

Eagle and Orca are best answers or

GrizzlyBearRobinSilver.jpg

but only if you can be in a remote or protected area where you won't face a hunter.

They are dying off at a high rate off Western Canada due to pollution fucking up their reproduction (apex predators always accumulate toxins), marine traffic accidents, sound pollution and loss of habitat.

I think I'd rather be a crow. They're smart as fuck and can survive pretty much everywhere.
Damn those Canadians! Good for nothing, fake-friendly, pseudo-french, whale-killing :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Crows are trashed by kids where I live, most of the time by kicks or stones to the head.

Guess the safest bet would be a abandoned detroit appartment cockroach.

elephant- the true kings of the jungle.
They also have far more loving and supporting social groups than humans.

look at her crew come to the rescue when she trumpets her distress signal. Also impressive is how tactical those dogs are trying to separate the calf from the mother.

Maybe one of those animals that can go dormant for years and years. Then I'd just sleep and be safe for 5 years to wake back up for my other 2 wishes!

In order

1. Velociraptor
2. Game Pitbull
3. Honey Badger
4. Wolverine
5. Sherdog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back