For the next 5 years you must survie as any animal besides v

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A drunk genie appears from your ass and grants you 3 wishes.
For the first wish, the genie always hears you want to live as "insert" animal for the next five years.

Once you're transformed into the animal and teleported into the wild, the genie falls asleep. It just so happens genie's sleep for 5 years at a time.

*You cannot become a house pet. You must survive in the wild.
* What animal do you choose?

Bald Eagle. Zero fucks given

17094403120_d55b63dd35_b-683x1024.jpg

Last edited:
If it could really be anything it would be a bald eagle up in alaska fishing and fucking for my whole life.

Bald Eagle
giphy.gif

That drunk genie who appeared from your ass last night TS is named Deshaun and I think he conned you...

240px-Koala_climbing_tree.jpg

I'd get the best 5 years of sleep ever.

Male lion. Sleep Most of the day, mate with every lioness, eat first at every meal.

Male lion. Sleep Most of the day, mate with every lioness, eat first at every meal.
You would just be a solo lion without a pride though. You'd get run off by the males if you tried to mate with some random lioness--you'd also have to murder all her children.

I would go for elephant.

Isnt genie techinically an animal?

I choose to be the drunk genie

Male lion so I can sleep all day have the ladies hunt and fuck me while I fight other male lions to the death and If I die I die

Bald Eagle sounds like the best option. It's protected from hunters and has no natural predators.

I'd be a city pigeon. Also no natural predators and can eat pretty much anything. The only predator I'd have to worry about is the occasional weirdo human who wants to eat pigeons. I don't know if pigeons live for 5 years though.

A pigeon in a zoo. Hang out at the food court. Plenty to eat.

Back