For all those calling Bisping a coward

I give my seat up to pensioners on the bus and I also once kicked an Italian guy's ass on tekken online who was whooping our asses for about 30 minutes straight... so yeah...Bisping is a coward

Anyone who calls a fighter a coward... you are not my boy.

To all sherdoggers, this is what we call delusion.I want everyone to look up Bispings fight ledger and see the plethora of decision wins over mediocre fighters and by the way, Brian Stann is no "killer "lmao.
Since Mike "Matt serra-ed " Luke Rockhold, he cherry picked 14th ranked and 47 year old Henderson and has been in talks to fight a welterweight who hasn't fought in 4 years.
Bisping = coward...

I've never called any cagefighter a coward in the 17 years I've invested into sport.
Until now. Which makes you a coward on the assumption you haven't had 37 pro fights or something of equal. Also the fact he got decisions or lost to the elite doesnt change the fact he squared up to them, dummy. Not a hard concept.

Does your master know you out here creating sh!t threads, when you suppose to working the Platinum Fields? Putting a call out to the Platinum Nation slave masters tell'em they got a runaway on their hands...

whip.gif

He has 37 professional mma fights. Has faced Hendo, Anderson, Vitor, Rockhold, Rashad, Kennedy, Stann and Wanderlei to name a few KILLERS. If YOU call bisping a coward, what have YOU done personally to surpass the level of bravery of Bisping? Go on, ill wait.

...he faced them when he had nothing to lose....
now he runs from any matchup that poses a big threat to his belt.

Big difference.

Does your master know you out here creating sh!t threads, when you suppose to working the Platinum Fields? Putting a call out to the Platinum Nation slave masters tell'em they got a runaway on their hands...

whip.gif
2 weeks.

J06wTvm.jpg

...he faced them when he had nothing to lose....
now he runs from any matchup that poses a big threat to his belt.

Big difference.
Would you say bisping is a coward?

Until now. Which makes you a coward on the assumption you haven't had 37 pro fights or something of equal. Also the fact he got decisions or lost to the elite doesnt change the fact he squared up to them, dummy. Not a hard concept.
Lol- SMH
you really are delusional.
I refer to you as D -squared (delusional dummy) from now on.
No more "witcher"
D-squared

Would you say bisping is a coward?
no. never.
but he is backstabbing the sport he claims he loves...

It is a business decision IMO, but he should be upfront and say it like it is instead of claiming he'd fight Yoel (or Jacare) then hidding behind an "injury" (that would be ok to fight GSP)

no. never.
but he is backstabbing the sport he claims he loves...

It is a business decision IMO, but he should be upfront and say it like it is instead of claiming he'd fight Yoel (or Jacare) then hidding behind an "injury" (that would be ok to fight GSP)
Then i take no issue with you then. I agree he doing what he can to hold the belt.

Lol- SMH
you really are delusional.
I refer to you as D -squared (delusional dummy) from now on.
No more "witcher"
D-squared
You didnt address my last post then called me the same name i called you.

{<jordan}

D squared i like it. I think it will stick.

<DisgustingHHH>

He has 37 professional mma fights. Has faced Hendo, Anderson, Vitor, Rockhold, Rashad, Kennedy, Stann and Wanderlei to name a few KILLERS. If YOU call bisping a coward, what have YOU done personally to surpass the level of bravery of Bisping? Go on, ill wait.
giphy.gif

Only morons call him a coward.

However what he's doing is hurting the sport

Fuck this MMA shit. Who cares anyway?

He played in Twin Peaks. He is the GOAT.

I once ate a 3 foot burrito at a local Mexican restaurant. Game, Set, Match. I could have been like that coward Bisping and only ate a small taco.

<mma4> A point well made ^^^ in picture 2 weeks you shed them shackles, use the time to work on a new bad ass Witcher look maybe even that ^^^ Them bastards had me in chain too not that long ago got me on the Rumble stumble vs DC @Karnage @Kristian82 @Threetrees but I broke free came back strong, came back as Kong!
Yep rumble fight fucked me also. Ill be back, trus me i be back

Back