For all those calling Bisping a coward

Of these 8 killers he's lost to 6 of them lmao
That means absolutely nothing in terms of being a coward, in fact bisping was probably an underdog in most which means the opposite. Keep it relevant.

So i guess if you think bisping is a coward, your accomplishments cannot surpass his level of bravery, that makes you an uber coward? I think so.

<NoneOfMy>

Yeah well i actually like Bisping but just wanted to react to you thread so i guess we cool... or not...

<Fedor23>

How's this:

He was facing all those guys when he was a gatekeeper for a DECADE and had NOTHING to lose. I.e. He was playing with house money.

Now that this scrub came up on 15 minutes of fame, he's showing his TRUE colors.

Elaborated enough for you???
No this is certainly a significant improvement from what i have seen from you, i look forward to more of these discussions. Well done

That means absolutely nothing in terms of being a coward, in fact bisping was probably an underdog in most which means the opposite. Keep it relevant.

But it does mean something in terms of him being a can

Lol people still defending the biggest duck in mma history. Shameful.

But it does mean something in terms of him being a can
Well that can be for another discussion, though i know you're trolling. I dont give two fucks for bisping btw

I wouldn't call him a coward, but he sure as hell is doing everything that he can to duck Romero.

Don't bother mate, they're a bunch of fucking dicks, I'm convinced most of them are just jumping on a bandwagon for likes because they absolutely have no fucking clue what they're talking about, just sad little cunts.
calling any pro fighter a coward is stupid, but let's not act like mike isn't avoiding the top challengers now that he's champ.

when he defended against hendo i thought it was stupid, considering how many more deserving guys there were in the division, but i sort of understood that he'd get one favorable fight. but after that, it's top challengers time! right? wrong. mike wants to fight a retired welterweight, and everyone needs to deal with it.

i don't give two shits if you refuse to fight anyone while you're climbing through the ranks. go ahead, avoid anyone you please, it doesn't matter to me. fight nothing but money fights, if it pleases you, i'll support you all the way to the bank. but that doesn't work when you become champion, when you get the belt, you need to consistently fight the top contender. that's how the system works, that's why being a champion is a big fucking deal. if you don't fight the top contender, you should be stripped. that's all there is to it.

mike seems to have it backwards completely, thinking that since he's won the belt, he now gets to decide who he fights. and that's rightful grounds for criticism, and he deserves all the backlash he gets from fans.

He has 37 professional mma fights. Has faced Hendo, Anderson, Vitor, Rockhold, Rashad, Kennedy, Stann and Wanderlei to name a few KILLERS. If YOU call bisping a coward, what have YOU done personally to surpass the level of bravery of Bisping? Go on, ill wait.

He's not a coward, but he is purposely avoiding top contenders for circus fights all the while talking shit about guys he won't fight.

He's not a coward, but he is purposely avoiding top contenders for circus fights all the while talking shit about guys he won't fight.
I agree completely. I take issue with people, a lot of them, calling bisping a coward.

He took on the killers when he had nothing to lose. Now that he has the belt, he's timid in action but bold in speech

He took on the killers when he had nothing to lose. Now that he has the belt, he's timid in action but bold in speech
He has always been bold in speech. Always. He just wanted that money fight, didnt get it. He is avoiding yoel no doubt, but if it comes down to it they will fight. Calling a professional mma fighter as experienced as bisping a coward is bullshit. Its like calling canelo a coward for ducking ggg for a while.

I don't think fighting for money is all that brave. I'll gladly take a dive for a few thousand bucks like Chael.

I don't understand how you guys don't get it. Bisping currently bring a duck doesn't mean that he was a duck his entire career. Once he won the belt, he started ducking. He wants to try to hold onto it for as long as he can by avoiding top contenders. He is now a ducker.

It's true that he faced all those fighters before winning the belt, but now it's like he's trying to draw out his championship reign for as long as possible via stalling tactics.

He clearly isn't a coward. His reasons for ducking are to stay champion for as long as humanely possible without fighting any of the top contenders. Because despite his wobbly bravado, just like us, he knows he barely even belongs in the top 10 let alone deserves to be champion.

He has 37 professional mma fights. Has faced Hendo, Anderson, Vitor, Rockhold, Rashad, Kennedy, Stann and Wanderlei to name a few KILLERS. If YOU call bisping a coward, what have YOU done personally to surpass the level of bravery of Bisping? Go on, ill wait.
To all sherdoggers, this is what we call delusion.I want everyone to look up Bispings fight ledger and see the plethora of decision wins over mediocre fighters and by the way, Brian Stann is no "killer "lmao.
Since Mike "Matt serra-ed " Luke Rockhold, he cherry picked 14th ranked and 47 year old Henderson and has been in talks to fight a welterweight who hasn't fought in 4 years.
Bisping = coward...

I've never called any cagefighter a coward in the 17 years I've invested into sport.

Its the fact he is trying to be a cherry picker

First he picks Hendo, whom he said he will destroy, hes old, slow, bisping has improved tonnes, going to anihilate him, he will toy with him for 2 rounds then pick which round to finish him in..............then proceeds to get absolutely pasted and comes out of the fight looking like hes been trampled by an elephant............... against an almost 50 year old who wasnt even ranked. Clearly this destroyed his confidence he took from clipping rockhold

Now hes trying to get GSP and wants absolutely nothing to do with any legit contenders

So his reign as champion consists of him fighting a 46 year old ranked number 14 at the time, and then sitting out until he is granted permission to face a Welterweight who has never fought at middleweight and has not fought at all in over 3 years

That is a joke of a title reign

When he faces an actual middleweight contender for his belt, then he can start his official MW title reign, up until now he hasnt actually defended his belt against a contender and as i said, is trying his hardest to continue the trend and avoid them to fight an inactive WW

Back