For $10,000

is 10k really that much?
i have € 55 000 in my bank account...
i save €1200 each month that i have to put into my one account (wich i have no acces, but only my parents do)

I don't think she'd kick me very hard I'm pretty tall so yea.

What if they offer you 40K to receive that Holly's kick and then, Goddard would jump on you and rape your ‎unconscious body?
I wouldn't feel or remember it sooooo.........

Only if she does it in the nude I wanna see her muffin open before the lights go out.

Maybe, probably. I'm just afraid that if I get hit wrong or something, I may risk permanent damage.

Some of you really that broke?

What do you mean 'That broke' ? A lot of people here are in high school or college, They don't have a stable income

So of course 10k is a big deal to some

Got kicked straight in the jaw/neck by a +205 lber back in the day when I was 160.

Yeah I'll take a kick from her for money but god what a pointless thread haha

Yep.

Would get that extra 20k too!

If i could roll with the kick... then yes. If not, probably not. It wouldn't be worth risking permanent damage. I mean taking a round house kick to the head without rolling with it, it's like a guaranteed KO. Imagine the difference in power someone standing still and you know is not going to move.... versus a fight were you have to calculate where a person is going to be and need speed more then power. That Holly kick would be 10x more powerfull. So without rolling with it no way.

Last edited:
I dunno. Seems a tad too risky for me. Legit chance of a brain hemorrhage from a shot like that, undefended.

Million percent yes

Is there anywhere I can sign up for this

NOpO_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
My Man @DarkneT gets it...

10K would barely cover a bandaid and baby aspirin at the ER

You can just mail me the 20k. I have the goat chin and can walk right through that. Fuck it, id even turn into the kick to try to break her leg.

Yes, why not. I got beaten with 4 friends by 30 ppl completely for free and I dealt with it and I'm ok, why not take one kick for 30 grand? Even if she KO's me, which I doubt, I have 10 grand which is not bad.

Back