For $10,000

Some fans do this kind of shit for free. Being paid for that? Count me in.

Would you let Holly Holm kick you in the head as hard as she could?

If you were still conscious you would get an additional $20,000.

$

Do i get reebok money?

I mean I am running out of thoughts on why or what people are thinking about when these fantasies present themselves but my mind don't think this way so I can't figure it out. What is puzzling is they are awake when they talk about it not asleep having some weird dream

With that exact front leg kick? Uhhh yes, got my eyes on that 20k here

Well, she barely KO'ed Bethe, who's a short fighter with zero chin. I'm a slightly overweight semi-tall male with a decent chin, if I may say so myself, so I expect my face would fare well against her shin. Also, I'd get to brag about it later, which is worth at least 5-10K.

Some of you really that broke?

I would do it for the right amount but 10k isnt enough for me.

I mean I am running out of thoughts on why or what people are thinking about when these fantasies present themselves but my mind don't think this way so I can't figure it out. What is puzzling is they are awake when they talk about it not asleep having some weird dream

wtf%20%282%29.gif

You guys are all broke. "Brain damage for $10k?! Sign me up!"

Money comes and goes you will never regenerate dead brain cells.

Hey, i'd let her for 1000 vCash

That's actually the best GIF I've seen of the kick and damn, what a nasty little twist on the top-half...then just bam.

Yes, I would take that 20k. I have a big head, good chin.

I wouldnt purposely take a concussion for all the money in the world.

i took a head kick in my fight didn't get ko'd, so yes

I like to think my dignity is worth a bit more than that.

Luckily I'm not poor enough for 10k to be enough. I'm poor enough for maybe, I don't know, 500k? That would probably be enough. But then again, what about insurance? Not only could you get brain damage. Maybe the kick messes up your teeth, your jaw, whatever. 500K would cover the suffering part and the fear of brain damage adding up, but not the other stuff. For one mil I'd do it I think. I guess that'd be enough.

I've gotten hit a lot during my younger days for free. Both in training and a few times on the street. That stuff adds up so I don't think it's a good idea to plan for getting kicked in the head.
Also forget the "adding up" part I've mentioned twice :D It's just dangerous period to get kicked in the head even if you never got hit.

Million percent yes

Is there anywhere I can sign up for this

Problem is I plan on spending my life doing intellectual work.

Thats why I'm also broke.

So its a fucking hard question to answer, but 10k certainly is nowhere near enough for the risk.

Back