Food/mold question

Wow, so making this thread was faster and more efficient than a simple Google search? Holy Fucking Jesus

I saw this jug I use to keep coffee in had mold. I cleaned and washed the bottom of it with my hands,hot water and some dish soap. I'm not sure if I washed my hands before preparing some fish for dinner where I rubbed on the spices. Should I be worried?

I would be more worried about using that jug again. When in doubt throw it out. You that poor you couldn't buy a new container for your coffee?

I would be more worried about using that jug again. When in doubt throw it out. You that poor you couldn't buy a new container for your coffee?
perhaps you are right. its not that though. I just have sentimental attachment to it because its glass and I've used it for a while.

perhaps you are right. its not that though. I just have sentimental attachment to it because its glass and I've used it for a while.

I wouldn't trash a jar. Glass can easily be decontaminated. It's a non-porous substance. You could safely clean it with bleach or get some sanitizer like Star San, which is really popular among beer brewers.

I wouldn't trash a jar. Glass can easily be decontaminated. It's a non-porous substance. You could safely clean it with bleach or get some sanitizer like Star San, which is really popular among beer brewers.
thanks man. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks again for the advice. I cooked dinner for my family and they said the heat would make it allright like you said.

No, mold is good for you, improves your lung capacity and makes your dick bigger. If anything, you should be eating more

When I finally cleaned the tube for my Camelback it was absolutely covered in mold inside.i had been using it alot. I didn't dieded

Neutrify it by eating some yogurt?

Eating mold is good for you. Helps you become immune to disease and shit.
I think someone told me this once before but since I'm not sure or don't know why I dont repeat it.

Last edited:
TS I'm pretty sure Amazon has some medical remedies for your situation. Might I suggest you take a look?

He already passed away from mold consumption.

dysentery-died-of.jpg

I saw this jug I use to keep coffee in had mold. I cleaned and washed the bottom of it with my hands,hot water and some dish soap. I'm not sure if I washed my hands before preparing some fish for dinner where I rubbed on the spices. Should I be worried?
giphy.gif

Threw away an avocado with white mold. Tried to wash off the others and ate one. Feeling a bit weird like immune system is go time.

Back