Food/mold question

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I saw this jug I use to keep coffee in had mold. I cleaned and washed the bottom of it with my hands,hot water and some dish soap. I'm not sure if I washed my hands before preparing some fish for dinner where I rubbed on the spices. Should I be worried?

The mold might have already spread to your brain and lungs. I'm sorry.

I saw this jug I use to keep coffee in had mold. I cleaned and washed the bottom of it with my hands,hot water and some dish soap. I'm not sure if I washed my hands before preparing some fish for dinner where I rubbed on the spices. Should I be worried?

You'll almost certainly be fine. There is a tiny chance you'll end up like the dude who ate the moldy bread and his face rotted out. Good luck!

You'll almost certainly be fine. There is a tiny chance you'll end up like the dude who ate the moldy bread and his face rotted out. Good luck!
I just forget if I washed my hands after cleaning the mold that fell out of the jug into the drain :( arg I don't want to throw out the fish.

I would be more concerned about the chemicals from the dish soap that you didnt wash out of your hands and rubbed into your food

This is the guy I was talking about:

a0b.jpg

I just forget if I washed my hands after cleaning the mold that fell out of the jug into the drain :( arg I don't want to throw out the fish.

Well I wouldn't serve this fish as sashimi or sushi, but I wouldn't worry about cooking and eating it.

I would be more concerned about the chemicals from the dish soap that you didnt wash out of your hands and rubbed into your food
Chemicals, maaaannn

A lot of mold is completely harmless. If you don’t get sick you’ll be ok.

You_Lose.jpg

"There's a mold growing inside my body" is always a fun story.

Eating mold is good for you. Helps you become immune to disease and shit.

Back