Food / Fast Food Things Which Don't Exist Anymore But You Miss

They recently took away double decker tacos from taco bell
B5AB3uD.gif

Idk wtf these things are called but I haven't seen them since I was a kid.

img_0056.jpg

They recently took away double decker tacos from taco bell
View attachment 679859

Man I pulled up to Taco Bell drunk the other night and ordered 4 double deckers and they said we don't have those anymore. I legit said the fuck you mean you don't have them anymore?

That was my go to since the 90s. I don't even have a reason to go to Taco Bell anymore. We have a local place called Jucy Taco that makes one like it but better. I'll just go there from now on. Fuck Taco Bell.

Man I pulled up to Taco Bell drunk the other night and ordered 4 double deckers and they said we don't have those anymore. I legit said the fuck you mean you don't have them anymore?

That was my go to since the 90s. I don't even have a reason to go to Taco Bell anymore. We have a local place called Jucy Taco that makes one like it but better. I'll just go there from now on. Fuck Taco Bell.
I know I was like wtf? How do you not have them anymore? They weren't a special limited time item. They were a normal staple

@SamSchmidt This is the exact commercial that got me hooked on double deckers. I still remember this all these years later.

Back