Food / Fast Food Things Which Don't Exist Anymore But You Miss

Not food, but

200810231033120.as_bdyqnchr_lemonlime_20oz.jpg

All sport the poormans gatorade

I used to get those at pic n save and 99 cents store in the hood.

The chili cheese burrito (aka "chilito") at Taco Bell.

images

I was a jr or Sr in high school last time it was around.
Had an egg slightly sweet garlicky taste. It was really good. A bit sweeter than Pappa Johns.

images

Last edited:
warheads before they pussified them.

images

I was a jr or Sr in high school last time it was around.
Had an egg slightly sweet garlicky taste. It was really good. A bit sweeter than Pappa Johns.

images
Wanted to try it. Never had the chance.

I actually recently bought the new Coke re-release. It does taste more like Pepsi, but it's not bad. I don't get why people hated it so much.
s-l640.jpg

All i know is, I don't think i've seen a full size bag of Muncho's in forever. All i see is the slightly bigger than lunch-boxed sized bags for $2.

Lesser crispy chicken burgers still available but sadly the Spicy Crispy Chicken, no longer on the menu. I guess its back to regular protein supplements to support my gains.

McGregor-696x503.jpg

Why they got rid of Goat sauce is still a mystery to me. I think I may have done another sauce only once over 20 years for the nuggets. Used to dip all their food McD hot mustard. I get Rick’s angst.
images

Why they got rid of Goat sauce is still a mystery to me. I think I may have done another sauce only once over 20 years for the nuggets. Used to dip all their food McD hot mustard. I get Rick’s angst.
images
McDonald's hot mustard sauce has not been discontinued. It is still available.

Back