Flu Outbreak

Not sure if your understanding of how vaccines work or your understanding of the concept of irony is more ignorant. It's close based off your posts in this thread.

And people call antivaxxers insane

How about we stop playing God and let our bodies learn how to fight this shit naturally, rather than creating shit we cant control? Some people are gonna have to die... that's the way it goes

<JagsKiddingMe>

Ever hear of a flu shot?

Every year the flu grows stronger because of the flu shot.

Then the following year they have to make the flu shot stronger.

Then the flu adapts and gets stronger

It's never ending until you stop making the virus stronger with the shots.

They adapt every year to make sure the flu shot doesn't get in their way.

Then the flu shot has to be altered

100 years ago they kinda learned to stop it because it was always changing for the worse.

Today and the money flu shots can bring it's they say just go for it. Who cares if it changes
J6LdUIJ.gif

Ever hear of a flu shot?

Doesn't actually work that way. The ful shot is usually enhanced for certain flu strains, not a uber-version of a previous strain.

This was a tough year for the flu where I am. I got the shot this year and still caught the flu, but it wasn't a particularly bad case.

Doesn't actually work that way. The ful shot is usually enhanced for certain flu strains, not a uber-version of a previous strain.

And they got it wrong again. This was known. This year's flu shot sucks.

Are these unusually high numbers?

Perhaps learn to read before posting on forums?

Your answer is in the link he posted. Based on your lack of intellect I'll assume you lean left.

Ever hear of a flu shot?

Or it's never ending until it wins.

The CDC estimates that the vaccine will be effective against roughly 30% of H3 viruses this year.

30% is certainly much better than nothing but still not very good.

It's always adapting is what I meant and the flu shot is part responsible.

Seems every year they have to tweak the shot in accordance to what the virus brings to the table

It's always adapting is what I meant and the flu shot is part responsible.

Seems every year they have to tweak the shot in accordance to what the virus brings to the table
You don't know shit. Shut up.

I live in East Texas, it’s been insane this year. I’ve got it, virtually everyone I know has got it.

Flu_12_23_17.jpg

Edit: just noticed I’m right smack dab in the middle of #1. It’s been bad.
A cousin from TX recently got married and was on IVs before the ceremony. Both him and his bride had it. That would really suck.

This thread is gonna be like the thread where a poster argued we shouldn't use solar power because it will use all of the sun's energy.

That was one of the best threads ever.

Back