Floyd said Canelo, Pacquiao, Cotto, and Maidana punched harder than Conor

Bro, can you find one thread where I said Conor punched harder than the hardest punchers in boxing? I did say his success in MMA is largely owing to the fact that he understands boxing fundamentals, has been boxing since he was 9 and has above avg power (which Paulie confirmed to be a 7.5).

Again, seems you have me confused with someone else and doubly ironic that the post you quoted is referring to straw men being created surrounding Conor. Also hillarious that I was called a Floyd nut hugger and Conor nut hugger in back to back threads; I guess that is what common sense will get you on Sherdog.
couldn't hear you, just heard the slurping sounds you make when you suck conor clean off

couldn't hear you, just heard the slurping sounds you make when you suck conor clean off
Bro, cut the bs: I got my dime piece in my AV, per a challenge from Rubberneck41, put yours up. Let us separate the men from the boyish troll haters: put your dime piece up. Atleast Big Bang had the courage to put his girl up, and he ain't near as trollish as you. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Bro, cut the bs: I got my dime piece in my AV, per a challenge from Rubberneck41, put yours up. Let us separate the men from the boyish troll haters: put your dime piece up. Atleast Big Bang had the courage to put his girl up, and he ain't near as trollish as you. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!
you lost me at dime piece

How would Floyd know? Aside from Mosley, none of those fighters really landed anything of note against him. :p

Honestly Cleanest I remember him being hit was during the Chop Chop fight and his fight against Judah, and he took them well. (The punch against Judah was ruled a knock down because his glove touched the canvas, but it was more off balance than actually being hurt.)
No! It was a knockdown that was ruled a slip. Replay and announcers then said it should've been ruled a knockdown because the glove did touch the ground.

The reason is callled style as in like

Example :
Conor fights like Hamed : awkward doesn't mean he punches as hard

Get it
Its not even remotely the same comparison you goof,

Sechback littetally ask mikey garcia one round after sparring
"Does he hit hard chino madiana style?" and mikey says yes, he is putting Aldos power in the same category as chinos, no matter how much denial you put into it.

They aren't saying power like paulie, they are saying powew like madiana cause he hits hard.

Learn how to use common sense

I don't know, Floyd defended Conor's quite well, actually.
Fantastic sprawl by Floyd considering he probably just remembered watching someone do it in an mma fight once. I mean that was off the dome. Imagine the type of damage he would do with a week or two of wrestling practice. These A level athletes are something else, I'll tell ya.

Its not even remotely the same comparison you goof,

Sechback littetally ask mikey garcia one round after sparring
"Does he hit hard chino madiana style?" and mikey says yes, he is putting Aldos power in the same category as chinos, no matter how much denial you put into it.

They aren't saying power like paulie, they are saying powew like madiana cause he hits hard.

Learn how to use common sense
Asked style style , get it ?
They said he hits hard , but that it with a grain of salt , Aldo is paying then , can't burn your client

Use common sense
Read between the lines

Also what are you arguing here ?

I think Mosley and Golovkin punch harder than Conor too.

Sorry, but Conor did not have a puncher's chance against Floyd's chin, and Ronda Rousey cannot defeat Floyd.

Joe Rogan is full of shit who uses marijuana and has experimented with the drug DMT.

What's wrong with smoking weed?

I feel mods keep this sub section going to not weed out conor fans but to continue making them look like idiots after their boyfriend lost to an undersized non knockout artist in boxing

LOL

[omg1]
MMA fighter doesn't punch harder than the HARDEST PUNCHERS IN BOXING ? !!!

WOW thank you for the great information, TS. I swear I never would've guessed it !

Forget about hardest punches in boxing. Conor doesn't even punch harder than Pauline Malignaggi.

Asked style style , get it ?
They said he hits hard , but that it with a grain of salt , Aldo is paying then , can't burn your client

Use common sense
Read between the lines

Also what are you arguing here ?
Hes not paying them, hes sponsored by Mitsubishi they set the whole thing up, Robert talks about how it happened.

Second what are you argueing, chinos former sparring partner when asked if Aldo hits hard like chino he said yes, you're the one over thinking such a simple statement, there's no need for denial

I think Mosley and Golovkin punch harder than Conor too.

Sorry, but Conor did not have a puncher's chance against Floyd's chin, and Ronda Rousey cannot defeat Floyd.

Joe Rogan is full of shit who uses marijuana and has experimented with the drug DMT.

Even conor has never claimed to be the Hardest puncher as he stated himself:

'Precision beats power, Timing beats speed'

Even conor has never claimed to be the Hardest puncher as he stated himself:

'Precision beats power, Timing beats speed'

There you go. Against Floyd, he couldn't be precise like he could with bum rushing MMA opponents. He couldn't time Floyd like he could his predictable MMA opponents. Neither does he have proper punching power grounded on technique based on biomechanical fundamentals.

So effectively we all agree that Conor has no power and neither does he have precision and timing against a good boxer. Basically Conor has no tools to hurt a decent boxer.

There you go. Against Floyd, he couldn't be precise like he could with bum rushing MMA opponents. He couldn't time Floyd like he could his predictable MMA opponents. Neither does he have proper punching power grounded on technique based on biomechanical fundamentals.

So effectively we all agree that Conor has no power and neither does he have precision and timing against a good boxer. Basically Conor has no tools to hurt a decent boxer.

Obviously conor doesnt have the experience to set up his power shots properly in boxing. Which would come with time. It doesn't mean he doesn't have the power he obviously does. Only a hater would say otherwise. He also happend to be having his first professional boxing match against one of the best defensive boxers ever lol.

According to what your saying, canelo, pacman, Hatton, De la hoya, or anyone else Floyd fought has no power. Yet all have lots of knockouts.

Not knocking Floyd out = Having no power according to you. Haha

Here's a new angle of Conor landing his left flush on the chin, his best punch of the fight that went largely unnoticed.

This should put to bed the 'touch of death' aura around Conor's power.

I wouldn't be surprised that Conor doesn't punch much harder than Paulie, it's plausible.

With the way he throws his punches, he don't. Thats honestly one of Paulie's biggest weakness. He doesnt have enough power to keep people honest. In a lot of his fights he does some good stuff, but he can't hurt anyone so they just walk through them and eventually get to him.

How would Floyd know? Aside from Mosley, none of those fighters really landed anything of note against him. :p

Honestly Cleanest I remember him being hit was during the Chop Chop fight and his fight against Judah, and he took them well. (The punch against Judah was ruled a knock down because his glove touched the canvas, but it was more off balance than actually being hurt.)

Duh, he could tell by just blocking shots which one is throwing harder.

Getting rocked by a punch doesn't mean it's harder, it may have just landed cleaner or not been seen. In fact a fighter who's brain gets scrambled by a punch can't really remember how hard it was.

Back