Floyd said Canelo, Pacquiao, Cotto, and Maidana punched harder than Conor

brownsmith76

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

I think Mosley and Golovkin punch harder than Conor too.

Sorry, but Conor did not have a puncher's chance against Floyd's chin, and Ronda Rousey cannot defeat Floyd.

Joe Rogan is full of shit who uses marijuana and has experimented with the drug DMT.

Last edited:
[omg1]
MMA fighter doesn't punch harder than the HARDEST PUNCHERS IN BOXING ? !!!

WOW thank you for the great information, TS. I swear I never would've guessed it !

How Is that a fucking surprise? Everyone he named is known for their power.

Who da PHUCK ever said Conor was the hardest puncher Floyd ever faced?

I8CZK.gif

How would Floyd know? Aside from Mosley, none of those fighters really landed anything of note against him. :p

Honestly Cleanest I remember him being hit was during the Chop Chop fight and his fight against Judah, and he took them well. (The punch against Judah was ruled a knock down because his glove touched the canvas, but it was more off balance than actually being hurt.)

[omg1]

WOW thank you for the great information, TS. I swear I never would've guessed it !
You missed the point... The thing is Conor fans make it out as if Conor is has the most punching power ever and ignore details such as this.

That might be true, but who throws the fastest pitch?

You missed the point... The thing is Conor fans make it out as if Conor is has the most punching power ever and ignore details such as this.

Really? Conor fans hyped up Conor? What an odd thing to do.

Inb4 Sherdoggers who've never done any physical activity in their life try to discredit the opinion of a guy who's actually been in the ring with them and beat them all handidly.

[omg1]

What about "he will fall within 2"? I thought his head was going to bounce off the canvass

Canelo was trying to take Floyd's head-off the entire fight. Couldn't touch him though.

Back