Floyd on Khabib: "Oh, we fightin!"

He's not fighting Khabib, not in a million years. Floyd wants to fight Conor again. Conor wants to fight Floyd.

Neither wants to seem too desperate because that weakens their negotiating position. So they pretend that they have all these lucrative alternative options. "Oh I am in negotiations with this guy. Maybe i'll fight that guy."

I'm also open to the possibility that Kadyrov has paid Floyd to keep up the charade in order to boost Khabib's profile.

Imagine Khabib beating Ferg, and then giving Floyd his one and only loss.

Damn. The Eagle would be remembered as THE Goat of MMA!

MMA is so behind boxing, that they call everytime for a boxing superstar.Sad.<{clintugh}>

This fight won’t happen and I don’t see why Khabib would think he stands a chance in boxing Floyd lol!

I'm sure Floyd is just trolling people at this point. If he isn't, what a sad state of mind he must be in, reducing himself to fighting 0-0 amateurs just for a paycheck. Conor was one thing, but Khabib, too?
Floyd don´t have anymore to prove, so he should do this fights and embarrassing mma fighters for the laugh.:meow:

I'm sure Floyd is just trolling people at this point. If he isn't, what a sad state of mind he must be in, reducing himself to fighting 0-0 amateurs just for a paycheck. Conor was one thing, but Khabib, too?
Aren't you one of those who were saying here how Conor is gonna KO Mayweather and shock the boxing world? I'm a fan of Khabib and I know Khabib has zero chance. And I will absolutely not watch it. It's nothing but a scam on stupid people.

My head is really starting to hurt. Seriously starting to hurt. And if Dana says no then it’s going to be a war With Khabib’s MGT..

Floyd Taking Boxing matches against guys like Conor and Khabid is really demeaning. To a boxer of Floyd's stature.

He wants to do something special, something inspiring, (if he's so good as he says) let him have a boxing match against someone like this ol out of shape fat man.

Ernesto-4.png

I'd be impressed.

It is not happening. Khabib is not a hoe and will not sell himself like Conor. He knows he has no chance of winning

khabib has a hard head and great cardio. He could go the distance if Floyd carries him like he did Conor.

If, by some insane miracle, this abortion of a contest happens...I sincerely hope that Floyd does not script the fight and carry Khabib like he did with Conor. He should come out and destroy Khabib as quickly as possible...stop him in the 1st or 2nd round, and they laugh at the suckers who paid to see it as he laughs all the way to the bank on his last big score.

habib will fight and beat tony, and it will be the biggest UFC PPV in history, then this will setup the Habib vs Floyd fight in a "Loser Retires" match.

Conor haters then: Conor sucks, he held up the division for 2 years and fought in another sport, no mma fighter will have a shot at beating floyd, Khabib is here for honor
Conor haters now: Khabib deserves a pay day, anyone would accept a fight with Mayweather, he could win with his cardio and unorthodox striking

Just like he’s fighting manny again?

Doubt this will happen but it’s not like he’ll lose anything by boxing any mma fighter. Nobody will beat him it’s an easy payday for doing a sparring session

Khabib can fill his pockets too

Conor haters then: Conor sucks, he held up the division for 2 years and fought in another sport, no mma fighter will have a shot at beating floyd, Khabib is here for honor
Conor haters now: Khabib deserves a pay day, anyone would accept a fight with Mayweather, he could win with his cardio and unorthodox striking

Conor doesn’t know who you are

This is number 1 nonsense.

If the fight happens, it would be painful -and boring- to watch.

Total nonsense. But why not? Both men will make moneyz and move on to a better and wealthier lives. Can't blame them.

Back