Floyd on Khabib: "Oh, we fightin!"

Floyd’s funny. I’m impressed. When he gets together with Bezos, Gates and Buffet, which I’m sure he does regularly, imagine the bills those guys pull from their pockets and the nicknames they give themselves…

1oama.jpg

Where are these people supposedly hyping the shit out of this, pretty much only seen piss taking and how big a joke it would be.

I hope the Khabib nuthuggers (the delusional ones) don’t start threads saying how he’s gonna destroy Floyd in boxing in under 4 rounds etc.
I think even the most die hard Khabib fan won't say that, knowing full well he is a wrestler and he is going to get besmirched. The Conor fight was an interesting freak show novelty for the casual fight fan, but this is just silly at this point. Khabib would get murked by many guys in his weightclass just in boxing. Sadly tho, it will probably happen with the amount of money. Khabib will get about 50 million and then become a meme: an ass whipping' for a huge pay check.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. STOP!
Khabib made a joke, he had the hype behind him, the media jumped on it, mayweather sees it making noise, tries to test the waters to see if he could get another easy 200+ mil payday.

Would anyone pay to watch it though? McGregor Mayweather was a circus and they both prompted the hell out of it.
I can't see khabib generating as much interest.

If this actually happens Khabib owes Conor a massive thanks. Not only did he get paid more for one fight than his entire previous career for the Conor fight but Conor was the pioneer who put in the hard work to make these kind of super fights against Floyd a reality.

Conor will get fooking nothing but a reminder he got tapped out and knocked out.

Floyd took his soul. Khabib took his chin.

It would be fucking great if Khabib just started throwing him in the air in a boxing match.

Yeah he would lose and be disqualified. But everyone would see what is up

I think even the most die hard Khabib fan won't say that, knowing full well he is a wrestler and he is going to get besmirched. The Conor fight was an interesting freak show novelty for the casual fight fan, but this is just silly at this point. Khabib would get murked by many guys in his weightclass just in boxing. Sadly tho, it will probably happen with the amount of money. Khabib will get about 50 million and then become a meme: an ass whipping' for a huge pay check.

If Khabib and Conor were to box Id even put my money on Conor

Let alone if Khabib were to fight a low level real boxer

If this actually happens Khabib owes Conor a massive thanks. Not only did he get paid more for one fight than his entire previous career for the Conor fight but Conor was the pioneer who put in the hard work to make these kind of super fights against Floyd a reality.

This is a joke though.

I’d rather see Nayt in a boxing ring. Lol

Id take that whoopin too.

If, by some insane miracle, this abortion of a contest happens...I sincerely hope that Floyd does not script the fight and carry Khabib like he did with Conor. He should come out and destroy Khabib as quickly as possible...stop him in the 1st or 2nd round, and they laugh at the suckers who paid to see it as he laughs all the way to the bank on his last big score.

It'll sting people more if he carries it to a boring and one-sided decision that looks like he came in for a light sparring session.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back