Floyd Mayweather will be sparring with a UFC fighter in preparation for Conor McGregor fight

Man. this fight is getting more and more hilarious.

You're post, because nobody thinks an MMA fighter will beat a boxer or vice versa.
NO shit sherlock, if you bother to read the whole post, you would see that was my point. I was saying that the UFC is making a mistake if they let the fight happen

Mayweather recruits a racist. I'm shock.

If Joe Lauzon was going to fight Michael Johnson and he recruited a neo-nazi as his sparring partner, the world would be going crazy and demanded that he gets locked up for eternity.

bu bu but black people cant be racist.....

I think Floyd has a much better shot at beating Conor in MMA than Conor has in Boxing. Conor in an MMA match will try and stand with Floyd for at least a bit. While if he uses kicks at a distance the whole time, Floyd stil can close the distance on occasion to knock Conor out. Floyd easily has the power to clean his clock with MMA gloves on. Conor has no chance in boxing.

You can't mimic God.

You sure about that

200.gif

NO shit sherlock, if you bother to read the whole post, you would see that was my point. I was saying that the UFC is making a mistake if they let the fight happen

You're wrong it's not a mistake at all.

The media attention will be worth it regardless of the outcome.

I was being honest.
Since you put it that way, Ill respect that, but our opinion is so far apart id rather not debate about it
You think it will help the sports through the media attention, I simply disagree and think it would backfire on the losing side.

Smart move by Floyd. Atleast he's taking this serious and not over looking Conor.

Mayweather recruits a racist. I'm shock.

If Joe Lauzon was going to fight Michael Johnson and he recruited a neo-nazi as his sparring partner, the world would be going crazy and demanded that he gets locked up for eternity.

Funny you would say that with that person in your avi. Don't you guys find it interesting how it seems this forum keeps a tab and never lets go racist or xenophobic comments from certain fighters, while excusing , forgetting, and forgiving others who have done the same (For example: Conor, Cowboy, Roy Nelson, Sonnon)

Since you put it that way, Ill respect that, but our opinion is so far apart id rather not debate about it
You think it will help the sports through the media attention, I simply disagree and think it would backfire on the losing side.

Just to clarify i do understand your point.

I just think it will backfire on the Irish or white American Conor fans because the media always makes everything about race.

When you look at how multicultural MMA is i don't see Conor losing in what is kinda a celebrity boxing match hurting the UFC or MMA.

I cant believe how small term Dana and the UFC are thinking about having Mayweather vs Mac, under Mayweathers weight in boxing rules for a big pay day
Mayweather is extemely likely to win and put the stigma that boxing is superior to mma when he does
This is the sort of thing that would bring boxing back and make mma irrelevent
Don't forget they'd have nothing to offer Conor to get him to come back. He could fight boxers the rest of his career lose and make more money

I cant believe how small term Dana and the UFC are thinking about having Mayweather vs Mac, under Mayweathers weight in boxing rules for a big pay day
Mayweather is extemely likely to win and put the stigma that boxing is superior to mma when he does
This is the sort of thing that would bring boxing back and make mma irrelevent
I assumed it would be at 154. Do you think 147 instead?

Why the fuck would he need to train with an MMA guy for a boxing match?

Homies shook already and hasent even been burned to a embarrassing crisp at a press conference by the McG yet.

Back