Floyd Mayweather will be sparring with a UFC fighter in preparation for Conor McGregor fight

I assumed it would be at 154. Do you think 147 instead?

I have not read if it will be at 147 or 154, but If I had to guess I just cant see Mayweather not trying to use every advantage he can against Mcgregor, I would be surprised if the fights at 154, thats just what I think, we will see.

Mayweather should hire Chael to taunt him.

I have not read if it will be at 147 or 154, but If I had to guess I just cant see Mayweather not trying to use every advantage he can against Mcgregor, I would be surprised if the fights at 154, thats just what I think, we will see.

Do you think the heavier weight would be better for Conor?

This guy will help him
jonas650.jpg

To the people wondering 'why Kevin Lee' -- I believe it's because he already trains at MBC on a regular basis.

It's also because he's easy to beat up and because everybody there considers him the gym idiot.

All they do is beat him up and make fun of him and he thinks it's just lighthearted jokes, but unfortunately for him, it isn't and he doesn't realize it.

I'm not lying either.

Poor Kevin Lee.

Last edited:
In the beginning of the Floyd-Conor talk last year and all the way up until very recently, I didn't think Conor would even have a chance.

But as this fight gets closer, I'm starting to think Conor has a real chance. Just picture it after the fight in the ring Floyd says Conor is the new money and it kinda be a "passing of the torch" type thing in the post fights.

Conor is cocky af, he's not gonna just go take a L. He's deff gonna be looking for the dub and quite frankly I think he can knock Floyd out.

lol Floyd calling in dog shit level strikers because he doesn't even know what those looks look like

To the people wondering 'why Kevin Lee' -- I believe it's because he already trains at MBC on a regular basis.

It's also because he's easy to beat up and because everybody there considers him the gym idiot.

All they do is beat him up and make fun of him and he thinks it's just lighthearted jokes, but unfortunately for him, it isn't and he doesn't realize it.

I'm not lying either.

Poor Kevin Lee.

i saw a video of roger mayweather beating up a kid with his mitts and that kid was trying to earn respect while everybody were laughing at him, roger almost fainted from laughing after beating him up.
kevin lee at least is a pro but there are too many ass lickers lol

Floyd is preparing for a panic wrestler. Last thing Floyd wants is to retire with a DQ because some amateur boxer knocked him out with an illegal elbow or kick.

I dunno if Kevin Lee would really be the best training partner to prepare for Conor, but at least he's being smart and getting an MMA fighter helping him. More than mimicking Conor, he can give insight into MMA vs boxing and what to expect from Conor.
Every analysis Kevin Lee has ever given about anything involving MMA has been absolutely fucking retarded, though.

Mayweather getting Kevin Lee onboard actually improves McGregor's chances.

Don't forget they'd have nothing to offer Conor to get him to come back. He could fight boxers the rest of his career lose and make more money

You really think Conor would be a big draw in Boxing after getting crushed a few times?

Why the fuck would he need to train with an MMA guy for a boxing match?

Homies shook already and hasent even been burned to a embarrassing crisp at a press conference by the McG yet.

LOL what the fuck is Conor going to say at a press conference? His usual brag about his money and accomplishments? There is a reason Conor's jabs at Floyd have been so weak so far. Floyd is and has everything Conor wants

Every analysis Kevin Lee has ever given about anything involving MMA has been absolutely fucking retarded, though.

Mayweather getting Kevin Lee onboard actually improves McGregor's chances.
Is this the universe conspiring to make McConors vision come true because he uses The Secret?

LOL what the fuck is Conor going to say at a press conference? His usual brag about his money and accomplishments? There is a reason Conor's jabs at Floyd have been so weak so far. Floyd is and has everything Conor wants

Yeah...Conor wants to be a point fighting decision bore whos last PPV sold like 300k.

Yeah...Conor wants to be a point fighting decision bore whos last PPV sold like 300k.

Conor based his whole persona around Floyds Money Mayweather bit lol. And Floyds cracked the 2 million PPV mark 3 fucking times, 4 times if you count the Manny fight twice.

I mean come on man. Even the biggest Conor fans can't argue that Conor desperately wants the money and life of Floyd

Back