Floyd Mayweather is at it again

The face of MMA speaks again.

Nice troll....but McGregor takes Floyd down and subs him within 2 mins in a real fight.
Define "real fight."
Probably only trolling I doubt he will ever fight in the octagon and get his ass kicked and risk his career and everybody make fun of him after
What intelligent human being would make fun of a 40 year old man getting an easy $200+ million dollar payday?

Risk his career? In MMA? rofl

I just feel like it's going to happen. Floyd's legacy in boxing is now secure with 50-0. He loses none of that getting his ass kicked in the cage while making another mega payday.

Too much money on the table.
Pay him 150m+

and maybe

The face of MMA speaks again.

Define "real fight."

What intelligent human being would make fun of a 40 year old man getting an easy $200+ million dollar payday?

Risk his career? In MMA? rofl

Guy needs a step stool just to get on his counter.

~DaViD~

Honestly still taking victory laps a year later is pretty lame.
He is promoting the fight that is probably coming. This fight is being discussed. All the media streams have picked up on it. There is a betting line on it.

The wheels are in motion. This fight will do better than the boxing one. If Dana White gets out of the way, and let Floyd and Conor do their thing. They are the rel promoters. Not Dana. He is a commissioner.

Honestly still taking victory laps a year later is pretty lame.

Maybe if Conor would have STFU about it instead of being not so humble in defeat, Floyd would have.

The second fight is happening. That's where all of this is coming from.

I just feel like it's going to happen. Floyd's legacy in boxing is now secure with 50-0. He loses none of that getting his ass kicked in the cage while making another mega payday.

Too much money on the table.

I can see a staged scenario similar to the boxing match, the other way around:

Conor carries Floyd at the beginning, Floyd performs a choreographed takedown, Conor ends it

KA CHING

If this fight happens I am calling Floyd to win it by TKO again. Unless it is just a plain money grab by Floyd I think he has been training in MMA for a good long time. Maybe he has not been totally serious about it but my guess is that he will have been working on his leg kick defense and his take down defense and maybe some offensive clinch work.

Floyd will beat Conor in MMA and shock the world and Conor will never win another MMA fight again.

<Moves>

I agree that Floyd's legacy is secure and an MMA bout doesn't really mean a whole lot. The biggest hurdle will be the payday. Floyd's used to fighting for hundreds of millions. The biggest disclosed UFC payout was Conor for like 6 mil. Can't see them working out a lucrative financial deal. UFC can't afford to pay Conor and Floyd that kind of dough

Back