Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

Am I suppose to be impressed by that? Furthermore, my gifs are more recent and relevant, what's that say about Conor? He regressed? lmfao
BgDxZW.gif

conor4.gif

Oh, you're a troll...

Sorry it's early here.

Yeah I thought Conor did alright in the fight.

I definitely got a sense Floyd had more troubling getting Conor out of there than he maybe anticipated.

But ultimately, it was a very comfortable night for Floyd.

Conor did good, but I hope he sticks to MMA now.
Thank you for a reasonable post. I'm going to give you a like.

I've been watching boxing for a long, long time, and Conor gave us one of the worst displays of boxing technique i have ever seen in my entire life. It's so fucking pathetic. That gif right there looks like a playful boxing match between a 3 yo kid and his dad.
It's absolutely sad a man can't stand his ground and backs up whilst throwing a combo against a smaller, older man, slowly plodding forward with no head movement, feints or shots thrown.

Wrong. Did you even read what I wrote?

1. Floyd didnt invent having a money persona. There were MANY before Floyd doing it. You don't attribute it to Floyd.

2. Floyd's whole money may thing was a gimmick created by WWE writers lol

Notice how Floyd didnt become "money may" until his stint in the WWE.

WWE writers created that gimmick for Floyd and Floyd ran with it.

It's funny, Conor haters use to say how Conor fans were WWE fans, well Floyd was literally CREATED by the WWE and owes his success and gimmick to the WWE and WWE fans.

3. Floyd did NOT achieve that money status on his own. Floyd only ever became popular because of OSCAR'S NAME. Conor became popular because of Conor's name. Conor didn't need other big name stars to sell or become popular, Conor became popular all on his own brand based on selling off his name only. To even say Floyd achieved that status when WWE writers created his money gimmick is even more absurd. Heck, Floyd is nothing but a gimmick. Conor is as real as it gets and what you see with Conor is what you get.

It's becoming more clear and clear that you don't even know anything about Floyd. You're just a Conor hater riding Conor's opponent (who happened to be Floyd).

1. What do you think Floyd was doing in his press conferences against Hatton and Oscar?

"screaming in the press conference that he owned the arena, with 4 or 5 people more powerful than him in the same stage behind him. He is the poser. "
^^
That perfectly described Floyd at the press conferences for Hatton and Oscar, when OSCAR was far more powerful then Floyd etc.

That was Floyd being a poser....Floyd is a poser even more so because his whole gimmick was created by WWE writers.

Floyd doesn't even deserve to be mentioned alongside the Irish Ali Conor McGregor....Floyd is more like Sonnen except he wins.

And even today Floyd is the poser claiming to be made when Al Haymon literally owns Floyd.

Floyd is pretending to be something he's not. "Floyd promotions" wasn't even a real thing or even had a promoters licence until very recently. Floyd the poser!

Floyd talks about being his own boss when Haymon is his boss. Floyd the poser.

1. Floyd cherry picked his way to being undefeated. Conor actually took risky fights on short notice. Something Floyd would never do.

Just look at all the fighters Floyd ducked. Casamayor, Margarito, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, Sapadofora etc.

Floyd would've had more then 4 losses if he were actually fighting the best like Conor has been doing consistently.

Heck everyone knows Floyd already did lose to Castillo. Clearly you really don't know much about Floyd. You probably only knew about Floyd because of Conor, and only started riding Floyd because he was Conor's opponent

2. And as for filthy rich. Like I already said.

- Floyd wishes he could be Conor because Conor has 2 things Floyd will never be able to buy. Respect and love from fans.

- Conor at 29>>>>>blows away Floyd at 29. Conor at 29 has made close to 200mill. Floyd at 29 wasn't worth more then 20mill.

EXACTLY

Keyword is on this forum (sherdog)

And let's clarify that even further ..

It's Conor haters who don't even really know Floyd. Just sherdog Conor haters rooting for Conor's opponents in typical fashion like always. It's quite like you isn't it; )

That's a popular saying and its so true

"Sherdoggers aren't even true fans of Conor's opponents, just Conor haters"

Did you watch all the press conferences where Floyd was unanimously booed. Even in Los Angeles and New York Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite over Floyd.

In the real world Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite

In the real world Conor is a beloved cultural icon.

In the real world Conor has millions more fans then Floyd. You're delusional to truly think other wise.

Most people only bought Floyd's PPVs to see him lose or to see Oscar/Canelo/Manny.

Conor is the one with REAL fans and REAL FRIENDS who will always be there for Conor

Where as, as soon as Floyd losses his whole paid entourage and paid for "friends" it will all disappear

That's why Floyd wishes he was Conor. Floyd can't buy what Conor has

You clearly are an MMA fan/Conor hater who knows nothing about Floyd lol.

Go look up Al Haymon. LOL at you believing the non sense that Floyd is his own boss.

Floyd is every bit as much of his own boss AS CONOR IS

In that both still have bosses but enjoy tons of leverage because of their positions

Youre just basically damage controlling

Fact remains Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29. Nothing changes that

Wrong and completely false

Conor made Conor.

Conor's dominant wins over Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate, Alvarez MORE then proved his greatness..Conor is already an all time great and his career isn't even close to being finished. Conor barely just turned 29.

Again you have it twisted.

It was Floyd who needed Conor to get another big day.

Floyd's PPVs bombed vs Marcos and Berto. Proving Floyd can't draw on his own. Name for name Conor is a far bigger star/PPV draw then Floyd is because Conor sells no matter who he's facing. Floyd needs other stars to sell. Floyd needed Conor. Who else could Floyd have done big numbers with. No one would pay to see Manny/Canelo rematches. GGG was never that big of a star. Meanwhile Conor couldve gotten 100 million against Pacquioa or Canelo easily. Again it was Floyd who NEEDED Conor.

This is all that needs to be said because it will always hold true

Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29

Conor is the Irish Ali mixed with Bruce Lee

Don't even discredit Conor by comparing him to Floyd

Is it fair to say you are a Conor fan?

LMAO

Thank you for a reasonable post. I'm going to give you a like.

Oh I am a reasonable poster.

It's just some Conor fans you gotta give em hell cos they're so OTT. The smarter ones get more respect though.

I'll give Conor his dues and have plenty of respect for him and his accomplishments, as well as giving some legit criticism.

I watched it drunk and gave Conor props and then watched it sober and felt embarrassed for thinking Conor had a chance. Floyd was choreographing the fight for the fans. Could've ended it whenever he wanted and I knew that before the fight started. Stupid drunk me went against all rational judgement of what was happening right in front of me.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Not one person truly thought McNuggets ever had a chance.

I'm kind of sorry for you wasting so much time writing so much shit that i'm not even gonna bother responding to.

Are you better the way you spend every day of your life on a forum trying to convince others Conor did terrible vs Floyd/Floyd carried Conor, or that Conor is a hype job? You literally live to hate on Conor. You are in every thread even trying to discredit Conor's MMA career too. That's what's truly sad.

You quoted me first, so if you can't handle me offering counter points and refuting you, then don't respond again. You didn't take the time to read my response so I won't read any further responses.

Let's try to keep this civil. I only debate with facts. As I conclude, and to summarize - the facts remain as they are:

1. Floyd didnt invent the money persona. Floyd's whole gimmick was created by WWE writers.

2. Floyd needed other big names to sell. Conor sells based on his name alone no matter who he's facing. Conor is the far bigger star.

3. Floyd needed Conor for another big payday. Pacquiao/Canelo rematches would not have sold. GGG not a big star. Meanwhile Conor couldve boxed Pacquiao and Canelo himself and made 100 million easily. Floyd needed Conor. Conor never needed Floyd

3. Floyd already lost to Castillo and regardless made a career of ducking his biggest threats. Floyd would have more then 4 losses if he had actaully been fighting the best like Conor consistently has.

4. Floyd can never buy what Conor has. Floyd pays just to have friends. If Floyd losses they all disappear. Meanwhile Conor has real friends and REAL fans who love him for him.

6. Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite in real life and in real life has millions more fans then Floyd. People only paid to see Floyd lose or to see who he was fighting.

7. Floyd has a boss. His name is Al Haymon. Floyd is the real poser claiming to be his own boss when hes not. Conor is every bit as much his own boss too, in that both have bosses but still can call the shots due to their positions

8. Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29

I have a feeling Floyd’s just talking shit to hype up Mayweather McGregor 2

Oh I am a reasonable poster.

It's just some Conor fans you gotta give em hell cos they're so OTT. The smarter ones get more respect though.

I'll give Conor his dues and have plenty of respect for him and his accomplishments, as well as giving some legit criticism.
If you truly want to rile some people up, go after Conor's haters. They are so much more worse in every way (and easily more triggered)

I do appreciate that you actually try to be reasonable unlike the delusional Conor haters here. Dislike Conor as a person all you want, but you can't deny Conor's skill and accomplishments. That's objective reality.

It's funny though, how the only criticism Conor haters can really muster up is that "Conor doesn't defend" (because hes too busy going for bigger and better challenges)

Or that "bu bu Conor was chocked out by Nate (avenged the loss 5 months later vs full camp Nate)

Or my favorite one, trying to discredit Conor because he lost a fairly at times (mostly often) very competitive boxing match to an all time great boxer who was 49-0 while he was 0-0...yeah Conor sure does suck for that one lol...no other MMA fighter wouldve been able to land more then a handful of times on Floyd let alone 113 times on Floyd like Conor did, let alone win multiple and multiple of rounds against Floyd like Conor did.

Its kind of sad how MMA fans have been going against their own interest just to hate on Conor. Their hate of Conor>>>their love of MMA it seems. I guess Conor fans were the real fans of MMA all along

I have a feeling Floyd’s just talking shit to hype up Mayweather McGregor 2

It's blatantly obvious there's gonna be a rematch...and I wouldn't be surprised if it comes much sooner by surprise again, like the first fight did

To the people saying Conor's shots had no effect on Conor, what fight were you watching?

GM_20170919_215755.gif

I guess that explains a lot now

Are you better the way you spend every day of your life on a forum trying to convince others Conor did terrible vs Floyd/Floyd carried Conor, or that Conor is a hype job? You literally live to hate on Conor. You are in every thread even trying to discredit Conor's MMA career too. That's what's truly sad.

You quoted me first, so if you can't handle me offering counter points and refuting you, then don't respond again. You didn't take the time to read my response so I won't read any further responses.

Let's try to keep this civil. I only debate with facts. As I conclude, and to summarize - the facts remain as they are:

1. Floyd didnt invent the money persona. Floyd's whole gimmick was created by WWE writers.

2. Floyd needed other big names to sell. Conor sells based on his name alone no matter who he's facing. Conor is the far bigger star.

3. Floyd needed Conor for another big payday. Pacquiao/Canelo rematches would not have sold. GGG not a big star. Meanwhile Conor couldve boxed Pacquiao and Canelo himself and made 100 million easily. Floyd needed Conor. Conor never needed Floyd

3. Floyd already lost to Castillo and regardless made a career of ducking his biggest threats. Floyd would have more then 4 losses if he had actaully been fighting the best like Conor consistently has.

4. Floyd can never buy what Conor has. Floyd pays just to have friends. If Floyd losses they all disappear. Meanwhile Conor has real friends and REAL fans who love him for him.

6. Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite in real life and in real life has millions more fans then Floyd. People only paid to see Floyd lose or to see who he was fighting.

7. Floyd has a boss. His name is Al Haymon. Floyd is the real poser claiming to be his own boss when hes not. Conor is every bit as much his own boss too, in that both have bosses but still can call the shots due to their positions

8. Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29

1- Nobody says Floyd created the gimmick of being rich and flashy. The WWE didn't create either. But the fact is that when Floyd walks around saying he runs the show, he is actually telling the truth, while Conor comes across as a big poser by acting like if he was the greatest thing on stage when behind him there is people who control how much money he can make.

2- Wrong. Conor would never be able to make 100 M dollars by facing some unknown fighter. Why did he need Floyd to make so much money, if all he needs is his name? Floyd made a name for himself without a 4 billion dollar company promoting him and telling everyone how great he is. In fact, Floyd has been hated since ever by the media and still managed to achieve success. Conor had a HUUUUUUUUUUGE help in becoming what he is today. Only a retarded Conor fangirl can't see this.

3- Floyd needed Conor for ANOTHER big payday, Conor needed Floyd for A big payday. Translation: Floyd had already made hundreds of millions of dollars without Conor. Conor needed Floyd to do the same, Floyd didn't need Conor.

4- No he didn't. Floyd is undefeated and your opinion about who won that fight doesn't matter. Stick to facts.

5- Now you're just being absurd and acting like you actually know these people just because you watched a few fights and interviews. I know you're stupid, but you don't need to showcase it. Stick to what you actually know.

6- Wrong. Floyd has plenty of real fans too, including me. Yes, he has more haters than Conor, but he has embraced the heel persona since ever and seems to be doing fine with it. You think Floyd wants to be loved? If Floyd wanted to be loved he wouldn't have acted the way he did for so many years knowing he was pissing so many people off. You know absolutely nothing about the man.

7- Al Hayman is not Floyd's boss. He is Floyd's manager. Learn the difference, you fucking ignorant.

8- Conor will look like shit when he is 40. He already looks older than Floyd at 29 and got his ass kicked by a guy 11 years older.

Conor would never make it in professional boxing. The gap in athleticism is too high, the spatial intelligence, hand-eye coordination, cardio etc of A-level boxers like Canelo and GGG is something unseen in human cockfighting aka MMA

Waited for his moment to use ”spatial intelligence” in a sentence LOL

conor-_Mc.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bjpe...d-mayweather-a-three-round-boxing-lesson/amp/

"Steve Bunce is a longtime boxing pundit that has appeared on numerous broadcasts on television and radio and has also written quite a bit about the sport of boxing."

Speaking recently in an exclusive interview with the Daily Star, Bunce took a strong position on one of the biggest fights in combat sports history between UFC champion Conor McGregor and undefeated boxing great Floyd Mayweather. Bunce went against what many boxing analyst’s said of the fight, which claim Mayweather simply let McGregor win the first few rounds.
recently in an exclusive interview with the Daily Star, Bunce took a strong position on one of the biggest fights in combat sports history between UFC champion Conor McGregor and undefeated boxing great Floyd Mayweather. Bunce went against what many boxing analyst’s said of the fight, which claim Mayweather simply let McGregor win the first few rounds."

“I didn’t think he [McGregor] was capable of giving Floyd a boxing lesson for three rounds – but he did,” Bunce said.

“Everyone said ‘oh that’s what we expected’ and I said ‘no it isn’t, what you expected was Conor McGregor to run at him for three rounds and Floyd to run away for three rounds.’

“What happened was it was the reverse. Floyd had to chase McGregor.

“Floyd got a boxing lesson. Floyd was picked off.

“Floyd was hit with more counters in nine minutes by Conor McGregor, the first three rounds, counters – not punches – than he was hit in his previous 49 fights.”

One punch that surely rings a bell was the uppercut that “The Notorious” landed early in the fight. Although one punch, it is something many world champion boxers had a hard time pulling off themselves in the ring against Mayweather.

“When does he get hit by a counter?” Bunce added.

“He gets hit in exchanges with [Miguel] Cotto, [Marcos] Maidana – even Ricky Hatton, he gets hit by those. Pacquiao even catches him.

“Who counters Floyd Mayweather? Conor McGregor countered him. That’s genius.

“That’s unbelievable – who said that would happen? Nobody.

“I don’t even think Conor McGregor thought that would happen.”
Counters? WTF?

Dude through 3 rounds Mayweather didn't even throw 25 punches.

He covered up and sniped the body.

How the fuck do you get countered and your not even throwing punches?

And you read.

1- Nobody says Floyd created the gimmick of being rich and flashy. The WWE didn't create either. But the fact is that when Floyd walks around saying he runs the show, he is actually telling the truth, while Conor comes across as a big poser by acting like if he was the greatest thing on stage when behind him there is people who control how much money he can make.

2- Wrong. Conor would never be able to make 100 M dollars by facing some unknown fighter. Why did he need Floyd to make so much money, if all he needs is his name? Floyd made a name for himself without a 4 billion dollar company promoting him and telling everyone how great he is. In fact, Floyd has been hated since ever by the media and still managed to achieve success. Conor had a HUUUUUUUUUUGE help in becoming what he is today. Only a retarded Conor fangirl can't see this.

3- Floyd needed Conor for ANOTHER big payday, Conor needed Floyd for A big payday. Translation: Floyd had already made hundreds of millions of dollars without Conor. Conor needed Floyd to do the same, Floyd didn't need Conor.

4- No he didn't. Floyd is undefeated and your opinion about who won that fight doesn't matter. Stick to facts.

5- Now you're just being absurd and acting like you actually know these people just because you watched a few fights and interviews. I know you're stupid, but you don't need to showcase it. Stick to what you actually know.

6- Wrong. Floyd has plenty of real fans too, including me. Yes, he has more haters than Conor, but he has embraced the heel persona since ever and seems to be doing fine with it. You think Floyd wants to be loved? If Floyd wanted to be loved he wouldn't have acted the way he did for so many years knowing he was pissing so many people off. You know absolutely nothing about the man.

7- Al Hayman is not Floyd's boss. He is Floyd's manager. Learn the difference, you fucking ignorant.

8- Conor will look like shit when he is 40. He already looks older than Floyd at 29 and got his ass kicked by a guy 11 years older.
We both know we shouldn't argue with stupid because stupid doesn't want to learn. They just want to prove how stupid they are.

LOL
Mayweather has partners. Conor actually has bosses.

Old news...but new news. At least Mayweather confirmed what everyone that is not a Conor fan already knew.

Back