Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

If Mayweather is so special, maybe he'll have the balls to fight Conor allowing kicks, knees, elbows.

This is all these little dipshit Conor fans have to cling to, including @Nononotorious, @NotoriousMillions and @ICEibuPROfen, @YellowBanenoo etc regarding the Floyd fight.

They also have this weird obsession in their tiny little minds about 'real fighting'; as in boxing isn't 'real fighting'.

Which of course it isn't; but neither is MMA - real fighting AKA streetfighting/NHB fighting is for neanderthal thugs who are basically criminals that fight for sweet FA on the streets.

Boxers and MMA fighters are PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS that fight in sanctioned sporting contests for huge purses - NONE OF IT'S REAL FIGHTING.

They show their age (i.e. teenagers) by being obsessed with 'real fighting' and downplaying Floyd's win/Conor's loss by saying boxing isn't 'real fighting'. Who gives a fuck? They fight for millions in professional sport, they care not a jot about who keyboard nerds think are 'real fighters'.

Stupid little nerds.

This is all these little dipshit Conor fans have to cling to, including @Nononotorious, @NotoriousMillions and @ICEibuPROfen, @YellowBanenoo etc regarding the Floyd fight.

They also have this weird obsession in their tiny little minds about 'real fighting'; as in boxing isn't 'real fighting'.

Which of course it isn't; but neither is MMA - real fighting AKA streetfighting/NHB fighting is for neanderthal thugs who are basically criminals that fight for sweet FA on the streets.

Boxers and MMA fighters are PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS that fight in sanctioned sporting contests for huge purses - NONE OF IT'S REAL FIGHTING.

They show their age (i.e. teenagers) by being obsessed with 'real fighting' and downplaying Floyd's win/Conor's loss by saying boxing isn't 'real fighting'. Who gives a fuck? They fight for millions in professional sport, they care not a jot about who keyboard nerds think are 'real fighters'.

Stupid little nerds.

tumblr_lzpeydTfVC1qgk1bzo1_500.gif

Btw, boxing isn't real fighting.

Carrying = Letting Conor hit you for half the fight.

Whether Floyd let Conor hit him or not, it was very clear Conor's 'power' was completely non-existent to Floyd.

Floyd never once even really flinched from a Conor shot, and felt he could 'box like a Mexican' as Conor put it, and walk through his offence til Conor tired.

He had no respect for Conor's shots, so whether he could avoid them or not, he was in no danger from being hurt.

tumblr_lzpeydTfVC1qgk1bzo1_500.gif

Btw, boxing isn't real fighting.

Are you retarded, I said that in my post?

Neither is MMA.

Yes, MMA is closer to what you would describe as 'real fighting', but neither are NHB street fighting, but the point is you should stop being a retard and realise this is combat sport and 'real fighting' is irrelevant.

Are you retarded, I said that in my post?

Neither is MMA.

Yes, MMA is closer to what you would describe as 'real fighting', but neither are NHB street fighting, but the point is you should stop being a retard and realise this is combat sport and 'real fighting' is irrelevant.

rc0cg3.jpg

Stay mad.

Whether Floyd let Conor hit him or not, it was very clear Conor's 'power' was completely non-existent to Floyd.

Floyd never once even really flinched from a Conor shot, and felt he could 'box like a Mexican' as Conor put it, and walk through his offence til Conor tired.

He had no respect for Conor's shots, so whether he could avoid them or not, he was in no danger from being hurt.

Well of course the power wasn't there. They wear giant pillows on their hands.

Well of course the power wasn't there. They wear giant pillows on their hands.

You're smarter than this.

You know full well those gloves protect their hands more than their brain cells.

Floyd had no trouble snapping Conor's head back.

It's the opposite. Floyd wants to be liked by fans so bad. Conor is loved by the fans. It eats away at Floyd lol

At the end of the day Conor has what Floyd can never buy. Respect, and love from fans

Also to be clear, Conor was never like Floyd. Conor is actually charismatic funny and witty...unlike Floyd.

Conor is actually entertaining INSIDE the ring.

Conor actually takes risky fights and doesn't cherry pick like Floyd.

Conor would even predict the rounds in which he would knock opponents out in. Conor IS like Ali...nothing like Floyd...

Floyd himself copied Prince Naseem and his whole "money may" thing was a gimmick created by WWE writers. Floyd only ever got popular based off leeching off Oscar's name too.

Conor was self made off his own name.

Conor at 29 has already made close to 200 million....Floyd at 29 wasn't even worth 20 million....Conor at 29>>>>>Floyd at 29

"It's the opposite. Floyd wants to be liked by fans so bad. Conor is loved by the fans. It eats away at Floyd lol"

This...

NOPE... Floyd wants $$$$$$$ , Some Love Connor, SOME HATE CONNOR. Eat at Floyd????????????? Your not sincerely thinking that are you? Floyd embraces the Hate as it makes him MONEY MAYwEATHER>

Conor was the one going after Floyd and trying to copy Floyd's "money" persona without actually achieving that status.

Wrong. Did you even read what I wrote?

1. Floyd didnt invent having a money persona. There were MANY before Floyd doing it. You don't attribute it to Floyd.

2. Floyd's whole money may thing was a gimmick created by WWE writers lol

Notice how Floyd didnt become "money may" until his stint in the WWE.

WWE writers created that gimmick for Floyd and Floyd ran with it.

It's funny, Conor haters use to say how Conor fans were WWE fans, well Floyd was literally CREATED by the WWE and owes his success and gimmick to the WWE and WWE fans.

3. Floyd did NOT achieve that money status on his own. Floyd only ever became popular because of OSCAR'S NAME. Conor became popular because of Conor's name. Conor didn't need other big name stars to sell or become popular, Conor became popular all on his own brand based on selling off his name only. To even say Floyd achieved that status when WWE writers created his money gimmick is even more absurd. Heck, Floyd is nothing but a gimmick. Conor is as real as it gets and what you see with Conor is what you get.

Shinobi said:
Conor was screaming in the press conference that he owned the arena, with 4 or 5 people more powerful than him in the same stage behind him. He is the poser. He is the one who tried to convince people he was something he actually isn't.

It's becoming more clear and clear that you don't even know anything about Floyd. You're just a Conor hater riding Conor's opponent (who happened to be Floyd).

1. What do you think Floyd was doing in his press conferences against Hatton and Oscar?

"screaming in the press conference that he owned the arena, with 4 or 5 people more powerful than him in the same stage behind him. He is the poser. "
^^
That perfectly described Floyd at the press conferences for Hatton and Oscar, when OSCAR was far more powerful then Floyd etc.

That was Floyd being a poser....Floyd is a poser even more so because his whole gimmick was created by WWE writers.

Floyd doesn't even deserve to be mentioned alongside the Irish Ali Conor McGregor....Floyd is more like Sonnen except he wins.

And even today Floyd is the poser claiming to be made when Al Haymon literally owns Floyd.

Floyd is pretending to be something he's not. "Floyd promotions" wasn't even a real thing or even had a promoters licence until very recently. Floyd the poser!

Floyd talks about being his own boss when Haymon is his boss. Floyd the poser.

Shinobi said:
Floyd is filthy rich and undefeated.

1. Floyd cherry picked his way to being undefeated. Conor actually took risky fights on short notice. Something Floyd would never do.

Just look at all the fighters Floyd ducked. Casamayor, Margarito, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, Sapadofora etc.

Floyd would've had more then 4 losses if he were actually fighting the best like Conor has been doing consistently.

Heck everyone knows Floyd already did lose to Castillo. Clearly you really don't know much about Floyd. You probably only knew about Floyd because of Conor, and only started riding Floyd because he was Conor's opponent

2. And as for filthy rich. Like I already said.

- Floyd wishes he could be Conor because Conor has 2 things Floyd will never be able to buy. Respect and love from fans.

- Conor at 29>>>>>blows away Floyd at 29. Conor at 29 has made close to 200mill. Floyd at 29 wasn't worth more then 20mill.

Shinobi said:
As far as Floyd not being liked, half of this MMA forum wanted him to win. Floyd is a rich man and he has plenty of fans.

EXACTLY

Keyword is on this forum (sherdog)

And let's clarify that even further ..

It's Conor haters who don't even really know Floyd. Just sherdog Conor haters rooting for Conor's opponents in typical fashion like always. It's quite like you isn't it; )

That's a popular saying and its so true

"Sherdoggers aren't even true fans of Conor's opponents, just Conor haters"

Did you watch all the press conferences where Floyd was unanimously booed. Even in Los Angeles and New York Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite over Floyd.

In the real world Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite

In the real world Conor is a beloved cultural icon.

In the real world Conor has millions more fans then Floyd. You're delusional to truly think other wise.

Most people only bought Floyd's PPVs to see him lose or to see Oscar/Canelo/Manny.

Conor is the one with REAL fans and REAL FRIENDS who will always be there for Conor

Where as, as soon as Floyd losses his whole paid entourage and paid for "friends" it will all disappear

That's why Floyd wishes he was Conor. Floyd can't buy what Conor has

Shinobi said:
And for the love of god, stop being stupid. Conor at 29 lives in a world with a lot more opportunities than Floyd did at the same age.Floyd went solo and built himself into the man he is today.

You clearly are an MMA fan/Conor hater who knows nothing about Floyd lol.

Go look up Al Haymon. LOL at you believing the non sense that Floyd is his own boss.

Floyd is every bit as much of his own boss AS CONOR IS

In that both still have bosses but enjoy tons of leverage because of their positions

Youre just basically damage controlling

Fact remains Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29. Nothing changes that

Shinobi said:
Comor had UFC's big hype machine behind him convincing everyone he was great.

Wrong and completely false

Conor made Conor.

Conor's dominant wins over Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate, Alvarez MORE then proved his greatness..Conor is already an all time great and his career isn't even close to being finished. Conor barely just turned 29.

Shinobi said:
Conor also has someone like Floyd that he can fight in order to make 100 million dollars.

Again you have it twisted.

It was Floyd who needed Conor to get another big day.

Floyd's PPVs bombed vs Marcos and Berto. Proving Floyd can't draw on his own. Name for name Conor is a far bigger star/PPV draw then Floyd is because Conor sells no matter who he's facing. Floyd needs other stars to sell. Floyd needed Conor. Who else could Floyd have done big numbers with. No one would pay to see Manny/Canelo rematches. GGG was never that big of a star. Meanwhile Conor couldve gotten 100 million against Pacquioa or Canelo easily. Again it was Floyd who NEEDED Conor.

This is all that needs to be said because it will always hold true

Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29

Conor is the Irish Ali mixed with Bruce Lee

Don't even discredit Conor by comparing him to Floyd

You're smarter than this.

You know full well those gloves protect their hands more than their brain cells.

Floyd had no trouble snapping Conor's head back.

Well that's because Floyd is a superior boxer, doesn't get hit often and has a pretty good chin. I'm not some Conor fanboy or anything but gotta keep it in reality here as Conor is an outstanding puncher and landed a lot of shots on Floyd but Floyd knows how to roll and take shots and the bigger gloves do give them more protection than the mma glove. I know you know this but boxing does take a bit of power away from everyone especially with the bigger gloves.

Wrong. Did you even read what I wrote?

1. Floyd didnt invent having a money persona. There were MANY before Floyd doing it. You don't attribute it to Floyd.

2. Floyd's whole money may thing was a gimmick created by WWE writers lol

Notice how Floyd didnt become "money may" until his stint in the WWE.

WWE writers created that gimmick for Floyd and Floyd ran with it.

It's funny, Conor haters use to say how Conor fans were WWE fans, well Floyd was literally CREATED by the WWE and owes his success and gimmick to the WWE and WWE fans.

3. Floyd did NOT achieve that money status on his own. Floyd only ever became popular because of OSCAR'S NAME. Conor became popular because of Conor's name. Conor didn't need other big name stars to sell or become popular, Conor became popular all on his own brand based on selling off his name only. To even say Floyd achieved that status when WWE writers created his money gimmick is even more absurd. Heck, Floyd is nothing but a gimmick. Conor is as real as it gets and what you see with Conor is what you get.

It's becoming more clear and clear that you don't even know anything about Floyd. You're just a Conor hater riding Conor's opponent (who happened to be Floyd).

1. What do you think Floyd was doing in his press conferences against Hatton and Oscar?

"screaming in the press conference that he owned the arena, with 4 or 5 people more powerful than him in the same stage behind him. He is the poser. "
^^
That perfectly described Floyd at the press conferences for Hatton and Oscar, when OSCAR was far more powerful then Floyd etc.

That was Floyd being a poser....Floyd is a poser even more so because his whole gimmick was created by WWE writers.

Floyd doesn't even deserve to be mentioned alongside the Irish Ali Conor McGregor....Floyd is more like Sonnen except he wins.

And even today Floyd is the poser claiming to be made when Al Haymon literally owns Floyd.

Floyd is pretending to be something he's not. "Floyd promotions" wasn't even a real thing or even had a promoters licence until very recently. Floyd the poser!

Floyd talks about being his own boss when Haymon is his boss. Floyd the poser.

1. Floyd cherry picked his way to being undefeated. Conor actually took risky fights on short notice. Something Floyd would never do.

Just look at all the fighters Floyd ducked. Casamayor, Margarito, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, Sapadofora etc.

Floyd would've had more then 4 losses if he were actually fighting the best like Conor has been doing consistently.

Heck everyone knows Floyd already did lose to Castillo. Clearly you really don't know much about Floyd. You probably only knew about Floyd because of Conor, and only started riding Floyd because he was Conor's opponent

2. And as for filthy rich. Like I already said.

- Floyd wishes he could be Conor because Conor has 2 things Floyd will never be able to buy. Respect and love from fans.

- Conor at 29>>>>>blows away Floyd at 29. Conor at 29 has made close to 200mill. Floyd at 29 wasn't worth more then 20mill.

EXACTLY

Keyword is on this forum (sherdog)

And let's clarify that even further ..

It's Conor haters who don't even really know Floyd. Just sherdog Conor haters rooting for Conor's opponents in typical fashion like always. It's quite like you isn't it; )

That's a popular saying and its so true

"Sherdoggers aren't even true fans of Conor's opponents, just Conor haters"

Did you watch all the press conferences where Floyd was unanimously booed. Even in Los Angeles and New York Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite over Floyd.

In the real world Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite

In the real world Conor is a beloved cultural icon.

In the real world Conor has millions more fans then Floyd. You're delusional to truly think other wise.

Most people only bought Floyd's PPVs to see him lose or to see Oscar/Canelo/Manny.

Conor is the one with REAL fans and REAL FRIENDS who will always be there for Conor

Where as, as soon as Floyd losses his whole paid entourage and paid for "friends" it will all disappear

That's why Floyd wishes he was Conor. Floyd can't buy what Conor has

You clearly are an MMA fan/Conor hater who knows nothing about Floyd lol.

Go look up Al Haymon. LOL at you believing the non sense that Floyd is his own boss.

Floyd is every bit as much of his own boss AS CONOR IS

In that both still have bosses but enjoy tons of leverage because of their positions

Youre just basically damage controlling

Fact remains Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29. Nothing changes that

Wrong and completely false

Conor made Conor.

Conor's dominant wins over Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate, Alvarez MORE then proved his greatness..Conor is already an all time great and his career isn't even close to being finished. Conor barely just turned 29.

Again you have it twisted.

It was Floyd who needed Conor to get another big day.

Floyd's PPVs bombed vs Marcos and Berto. Proving Floyd can't draw on his own. Name for name Conor is a far bigger star/PPV draw then Floyd is because Conor sells no matter who he's facing. Floyd needs other stars to sell. Floyd needed Conor. Who else could Floyd have done big numbers with. No one would pay to see Manny/Canelo rematches. GGG was never that big of a star. Meanwhile Conor couldve gotten 100 million against Pacquioa or Canelo easily. Again it was Floyd who NEEDED Conor.

This is all that needs to be said because it will always hold true

Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29

Conor is the Irish Ali mixed with Bruce Lee

Don't even discredit Conor by comparing him to Floyd

I'm kind of sorry for you wasting so much time writing so much shit that i'm not even gonna bother responding to. I already said what i had to say. Floyd is richer than Conor and undefeated. Floyd never had a multi billion dollar hype machine hyping him up. He achieved everything he had through doing something other fighters couldn't do, which is being better than everyone he faced. Conor doesn't have that. Conor isn't undefeated. Conor tried to convince people he is the greatest through the mic because he can't back it up in the ring. One guy won, the other guy loss, and i highly doubt the winner has any desire to be the loser.

Well that's because Floyd is a superior boxer, doesn't get hit often and has a pretty good chin. I'm not some Conor fanboy or anything but gotta keep it in reality here as Conor is an outstanding puncher and landed a lot of shots on Floyd but Floyd knows how to roll and take shots and the bigger gloves do give them more protection than the mma glove. I know you know this but boxing does take a bit of power away from everyone especially with the bigger gloves.

Yeah I thought Conor did alright in the fight.

I definitely got a sense Floyd had more troubling getting Conor out of there than he maybe anticipated.

But ultimately, it was a very comfortable night for Floyd.

Conor did good, but I hope he sticks to MMA now.

Well of course the power wasn't there. Conor doesn't know how to throw a punch.
conor6.gif

I've been watching boxing for a long, long time, and Conor gave us one of the worst displays of boxing technique i have ever seen in my entire life. It's so fucking pathetic. That gif right there looks like a playful boxing match between a 3 yo kid and his dad.

Dude your retarded?

Did you not hear Mayweather Sr in the corner after the first round when he said "we're going to turn it up after 3?" The camera was in his corner.
It was clear as day. The strategy was let Conor do whatever he wants because he will gas himself out then punish him.

And here is Mayweather explaining this within 20 minutes of the fight ending.

It was all strategy and planned for. Mayweather says this. He says he watched McGregor's UFC's fights and saw him fade.

No one have Conor credit besides the credit deserved to a man who actually has the balls to step in the ring. Everyone said after the fight that Conor looked like an amateur and the fight was a sham. Everyone said Mayweather was toying with him. Everyone, except the most he harden McGregor fans, came into work Sunday and Monday and felt scammed.

Just because you're ego won't let you admit that you got scammed doesn't mean everyone else feels the same. Mayweather didn't respect Conor as a boxer so he didn't take him seriously thus making Conor look better than he really is.

Conor landed shots Oscar, Canelo, Mosley, Pac Man, Cotto, etc couldn't land but Conor did and your reason is because Mayweather couldn't stop him? Not because of Mayweather saying he did and he felt he owed the fans a decent showing?

Mayweather could eat scrambled eggs this morning and say because "I wanted to" and you'll say no he wanted over easy and messed up when flipping and turned it into scramble.

Conor did better because Mayweather let him. Mayweather usually fights in a damn there unbreachable shell but didn't. He's the BEST DEFENSIVE BOXER IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING but didn't use any of it and instead went more aggressive and you can't see the correlation between that and him carrying McGregor?

That's called being delusional and extremely bias.

Sorry McGregor played you and Mayweather carried McGregor.

And now because you got played by McGregor and he got is mega payday because he tricked you fucking morons into thinking he could actually box (McGregor attempted to box in his career earlier and switched to MMA for a reason and it wasn't because of the paychecks) now we'll never see McGregor in the UFC again.

Thanks you you fucking moron.

conor-_Mc.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bjpe...d-mayweather-a-three-round-boxing-lesson/amp/

"Steve Bunce is a longtime boxing pundit that has appeared on numerous broadcasts on television and radio and has also written quite a bit about the sport of boxing."

Speaking recently in an exclusive interview with the Daily Star, Bunce took a strong position on one of the biggest fights in combat sports history between UFC champion Conor McGregor and undefeated boxing great Floyd Mayweather. Bunce went against what many boxing analyst’s said of the fight, which claim Mayweather simply let McGregor win the first few rounds.
recently in an exclusive interview with the Daily Star, Bunce took a strong position on one of the biggest fights in combat sports history between UFC champion Conor McGregor and undefeated boxing great Floyd Mayweather. Bunce went against what many boxing analyst’s said of the fight, which claim Mayweather simply let McGregor win the first few rounds."

“I didn’t think he [McGregor] was capable of giving Floyd a boxing lesson for three rounds – but he did,” Bunce said.

“Everyone said ‘oh that’s what we expected’ and I said ‘no it isn’t, what you expected was Conor McGregor to run at him for three rounds and Floyd to run away for three rounds.’

“What happened was it was the reverse. Floyd had to chase McGregor.

“Floyd got a boxing lesson. Floyd was picked off.

“Floyd was hit with more counters in nine minutes by Conor McGregor, the first three rounds, counters – not punches – than he was hit in his previous 49 fights.”

One punch that surely rings a bell was the uppercut that “The Notorious” landed early in the fight. Although one punch, it is something many world champion boxers had a hard time pulling off themselves in the ring against Mayweather.

“When does he get hit by a counter?” Bunce added.

“He gets hit in exchanges with [Miguel] Cotto, [Marcos] Maidana – even Ricky Hatton, he gets hit by those. Pacquiao even catches him.

“Who counters Floyd Mayweather? Conor McGregor countered him. That’s genius.

“That’s unbelievable – who said that would happen? Nobody.

“I don’t even think Conor McGregor thought that would happen.”

Back