Floyd is gonna make a mockery out of ufc

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He is going to demand the biggest boxing glove possible, with the most padding in it. For every fight that he is in he manages to put everything in his favor. The bigger more padded gloves are going to make it harder for Connor to connect a punch. He's going to take the biggest and easiest Paycheckhe's ever had, And laugh about it all the way to the bank. I just don't want to see it happen, I don't see it being a good fight.

It will be a good fight for boxing.

Not so good for MMA.

I expect him to lite Conor up and then toy with him.

james tony got worked......didnt mean shit for boxing

Well it is a complete joke. Connor is going for the payday. Personally I hope it sells nothing in PPV. It's a comical match at best. It's about as stupid as Floyd stepping into the octagon and trying to compete.

The nuthuggers think Connor trains in boxing. There is a MASSIVE difference is speed, movement and combinations.

I hope it flops so stupid fucking ideas like this don't happen again in the future.

Floyd, stay retired or fight a boxer, Connor, defend or vacate belt

LOL. This fight will be nothing but good for mma, massive exposure for the sport. And boxing will get exposure as well. The end.

Not if Conor goes out there in a mini skirt, lip stick, and heels.

I don't really see how this will go well for Floyd or boxing. He has to pitch a shut out and light Conor up, or he has to knock him out. Even if Conor lands a few punches and goes the distance he will look good. A 40 year old Mayweather who is 20 pounds lighter and smaller will probably still embarrass Conor, but it's possible he doesn't look unbeatable.

Well it is a complete joke. Connor is going for the payday. Personally I hope it sells nothing in PPV. It's a comical match at best. It's about as stupid as Floyd stepping into the octagon and trying to compete.

The nuthuggers think Connor trains in boxing. There is a MASSIVE difference is speed, movement and combinations.

I hope it flops so stupid fucking ideas like this don't happen again in the future.

Floyd, stay retired or fight a boxer, Connor, defend or vacate belt

Sadly people think that Connor has a chance, and the media is going to hype it up.

LOL. People think they are geniuses. This fight will be nothing but good for mma, massive exposure for the sport. And boxing will get exposure as well. The end.

MMA doesn't need boxing to gain massive exposure, the biggest star in combat sports right now (Conor McGregor himself) already brings plenty of that himself. This joke of a fight will add nothing to that.

james tony got worked......didnt mean shit for boxing

I didn't know who that was until the fight happened. I think most boxing fans had forgotten to james Tony was.

Pretty sure glove size is sanctioned within the boxing commission. They will fight at welterweight, right? That's either the limit of 8oz gloves or the starting weight class for 10oz. I've never heard of any fighter requesting and being granted a pro fight with bigger gloves.

And I don't think this is going to make a joke of the UFC. People understand that they are very different sports, and one of our guys with an 0-0 boxing record is fighting the best boxer of all time. No one outside of some drunk Irish fans expects Conor to win.

Actually since Connor is the one that asked for this fight, his loss will make a mockery out of MMA

Putting Conor in a boxing ring with Floyd is like putting Bernard Hopkins in a cage with Jon Jones.

Still don't think this will happen.

If it does, there's no way thay this fight won't be like a lame exibition match that Floyd will win by decision.

I hope it never happens.

I didn't know who that was until the fight happened. I think most boxing fans had forgotten to james Tony was.
Well i think they forgot everybody except Ali and Tyson <{fry}>

Haters gonna hate.
Like it or not the Money-McGregor fight is gonna happen and Im sure you haters are all gonna watch , read articles and comment on it.. Everybody are talking about this fight. Its by far the biggest event to make in all combat sport right now.

Of course we all expect Money to win. If Mcgregor makes it to a decision, its a win for MMA. Floyd aint no KO artist, hes older and slower from what I see. Im not sure hes gonna be able to KO McGregor. The fight is gonna be more entertaining than the Pacquiao just for the way Mcgregor will act in the ring.

I cant understand people not liking what Mcgregor is doing. I mean , hes been quite entertaining so far. 90% of posts on sherdog are about Mcgregor, he is bringing a lot of attention to MMA and therefore pushing the sport forward

He is going to demand the biggest boxing glove possible, with the most padding in it. For every fight that he is in he manages to put everything in his favor. The bigger more padded gloves are going to make it harder for Connor to connect a punch. He's going to take the biggest and easiest Paycheckhe's ever had, And laugh about it all the way to the bank. I just don't want to see it happen, I don't see it being a good fight.

How does that make a mockery of the UFC? Maybe with people who don't understand boxing OR MMA....everyone else understands that if you fight out of your sport you're likely to get schooled but it's cool because it will be an entertaining circus and a monumental payday for all involved. The UFC doesn't claim MMA fighters would dominate boxing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like your title doesn't match your OP...

Floyd isn't fighting in an MMA fight...

TS makes it seem as if Mayweather needs any kind of advantage to soundly defeat McGregor.

And yes, Mayweather will indeed choose the fight conditions and then walk all the way to the bank. He earned it by being one of the greatest of all time.

In the meantime, the biggest MMA organization will have two premier divisions on hold for probably 18 months.

They have made a mockery out of sherdog for making you poor fucks think this fight is actually happening.

Back