Floyd gets giant painting of Conor for his home

Well, Conor did put this up:

Paint.jpg

But it was in good jest promoting the fight, I didn't think it was more disrespectful than what fighters usually do pre-fight. If you really think about it Floyd could have really rubbed it in with an unflattering painting of Conor gassing and getting lit up, plenty of images for that, what he put up just represents him and his opponent (the May/Mac event which garnered them millions).

The Floyd who fought Arturo Gatti was nasty as fuck.

The guy beat and threatened to kill the mother of his kids FFS.

Oh you were there and was a witness. My bad I thought you were talking out your ass.

GOAT's recognize GOAT's. Floyd is the P4P best boxer ever and Conor is the P4P best fighter ever.

Floyd fought better comp than rocky marciano as well.
Rocky won the title in what his 42nd fight or so?
Floyd was fighting champs in his first year or so of pro fighting.

Well researched on the case I see.

His kids testified under oath that he was making death threats.

Dude, one day i was talking on the phone with a girl i was seeing. She had a 7 yo kid. She gave the phone to the kid so he could ask me a few stupid questions about videogames. It was a 2 minute conversation, where he asked me a few questions only about games. She was by his side and knows what we talked about. When he gave back the phone to her she asked him "so, what did you talked about?" and he answered: "he was just talking about boobs and ass". So, you are naive if you think kids don't lie or can't be manipulated into lying. The example i just gave you shows you how certain kids can be very dangerous on their own. Imagine you spend a few moments alone with the kid and he goes tell the mom you put your dick in his mouth. I can see this and other kids doing shit like this.

Not saying Floyd isn't guilty, but people talk about personal shit like if they really knew about it.

And even if he did do something like that, you would be surprised about how many seemingly "happy" couples have nasty arguments all the time. It's something that most likely happens in the vast majority of relationships and a lot of times they're both guilty of something. Sometimes shit just happens. But before you talk about it it's important for you to know that it actually happened. Big celebrities are often accused of shit they didn't do. Theres is a lot to gain from doing it.

Dude, one day i was talking on the phone with a girl i was seeing. She had a 7 yo kid. She gave the phone to the kid so he could ask me a few stupid questions about videogames. It was a 2 minute conversation, where he asked me a few questions only about games. She was by his side and knows what we talked about. When he gave back the phone to her she asked him "so, what did you talked about?" and he answered: "he was just talking about boobs and ass". So, you are naive if you think kids don't lie or can't be manipulated into lying. The example i just gave you shows you how certain kids can be very dangerous on their own. Imagine you spend a few moments alone with the kid and he goes tell the mom you put your dick in his mouth. I can see this and other kids doing shit like this.

Not saying Floyd isn't guilty, but people talk about personal shit like if they really knew about it.

And even if he did do something like that, you would be surprised about how many seemingly "happy" couples have nasty arguments all the time. It's something that most likely happens in the vast majority of relationships and a lot of times they're both guilty of something. Sometimes shit just happens. But before you talk about it it's important for you to know that it actually happened. Big celebrities are often accused of shit they didn't do. Theres is a lot to gain from doing it.

Sure it might not have happened, I never took it as 100%.

However, I think it more likely happened than didn't and he was probably contemplating murder like OJ Simpson.

He went to jail for it.

Sure it might not have happened, I never took it as 100%.

However, I think it more likely happened than didn't and he was probably contemplating murder like OJ Simpson.

He went to jail for it.

Floyd is too smart to ruin his amazing life because of a bitch. He has had more situations like that and didn't kill anyone. I do believe he can get nasty sometimes. His former housekeepers says he kept miss jackson in a room locked and interrogated her for days. Supposedly he even threatened to shave her head and let his bodyguards do turns with her.

He is obviously a little unstable. Most people who come from a broken family are. Especially a broken family from the ghetto. But some bitches can be nasty too and i have no problem with them getting a slapped around a little bit. These are women who are only interested in money and have no problem lying and cheating to the person that gave them something in life. And then after the break up they still want more money. Should i be sorry for gold diggers? Not really.

Well researched on the case I see.

His kids testified under oath that he was making death threats.
And children always tell the truth. Woman can be evil man. I don't know what happened, and neither do you.

Back